- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- uPVC Fascia & Guttering
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Walking Distance To Beach, Golf Course & Restaurants
- Short Drive To Bushmills, Portrush, Portstewart & All Major North Coast Attractions
- Internal Inspection Recommended
- EPC Rating D63
- This superb semi-detached bungalow is situated within the much sought after seaside village of Portballintrae.
Once you step out your front door you are within walking distance to the beach, golf course, village amenities and scenic walks with breath taking sea views.
Being only a short drive also to the North Coasts top attractions such as the Old Bushmills Distillery, Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, World famous Golf Courses and all other coastal towns such as Portrush, Portstewart and Ballycastle.
Sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and only upon internal inspection will you truly appreciate what this house has to offer.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled flooring.
- With tiled floor, hotpress, storage cupboard, telephone point.
- Lounge 4.88m x 4.27m into bay (16'0 x 14'0 into bay)
- With wooden surround fireplace with tiled hearth, open into:-
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- With fully fitted range of eye and low level units with under lighting, saucepan drawers, space for cooker, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, recessed lights, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0 x 10'0 )
- With built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0 x 9'0)
- Shower Room
- Suite comprising extra large PVC clad walk in shower cubicle with drencher head, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by screened driveway with screened area to front. Gate and wall enclosed screened garden to rear. Outside lights and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »