This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Family Home Extending to Circa 2200 sq ft
- Split Level Reception Hall with Solid Oak Flooring & Cloakroom with WC Facilities
- Formal Lounge with Architectural Features & Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove
- Open Plan Living Area with Family Room, Dining Area & Kitchen
- Extensively Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces to Units & Range Master Cooking Station
- 4 Double Bedrooms on Ground & First Floors
- Master Bedroom Including Built-in Robes & Ensuite
- Family Bathroom with White Suite & Fully Tiled Walls
- Integral Garage Accessed from Dwelling
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Mature Gardens, Excellent Parking Facilities to the Front
Additional InformationThis attractive detached property is situated in one of the most sought after addresses in Newtownards close to Kiltonga wildlife reserve. Set back from the road on a generous mature site it enjoys an open aspect to the front belying it’s convenience to the centre of this bustling market town. The property extends to circa 2200 sq ft and has been updated by the present owners to provide bright spacious accommodation ideal for the family. Open plan everyday living space combining kitchen, dining and family room is the hub of the reception rooms, complimented by a formal lounge. Four double bedrooms include a master with en-suite and a large family bathroom and cloakroom facilities.
There is internal access to a double garage which is approached by a tarmac driveway with parking for numerous cars or other vehicles. The large rear garden will appeal to the children as a play area but can be easily managed as it is mainly in lawn.
Newtownards has long been popular as a location on the shores of Strangford Lough yet less than twenty minutes drive from Belfast. The area provides a variety of schools and many recreational venues.
You will be impressed by the setting and features this property has to offer, designed to suit the requirements of modern living.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Split level, solid oak wood flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, painted wood panelled half walls, ceramic tiled floor, built-in storage, access to garage.
- LOUNGE:20' 6" x 14' 6" (6.25m x 4.42m)
- Feature painted wood fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove and slate hearth, cornice, picture rail, solid oak flooring, low voltage lights, double opening glazed doors to:-
- FAMILY ROOM:14' 9" x 11' 6" (4.5m x 3.51m)
- Solid oak flooring, low voltage lights, vaulted ceiling, double glazed French doors to gardens, cast iron multi-fuel stove with wooden mantle and slate hearth, open plan to:-
- KITCHEN/DINING:26' 0" x 11' 9" (7.92m x 3.58m)
- Solid oak flooring to dining area. Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of light oak granite work tops, plumbed for dishwasher, Rangemaster cooking station with gas hob, low voltage lights, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 9" x 10' 9" (4.19m x 3.28m)
- Corniced ceiling, solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):10' 6" x 10' 0" (3.2m x 3.05m)
- Solid oak flooring, range of built-in robed with louvre doors.
- MASTER BEDROOM:14' 0" x 11' 9" (4.27m x 3.58m)
- Laminate flooring, range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, bidet, vanity unit, part tiled walls, heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 0" x 14' 0" (4.27m x 4.27m)
- Laminate floor, range of built-in furniture.
- White suite comprising pnelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, Mira electric shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, heated towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- GARAGE:20' 3" x 12' 6" (6.17m x 3.81m)
- Double opening doors, light and power, housing for oil fired boiler.
- Large private mature gardens in lawns and hedging. Fuel store. PVC oil tank. Tarmac driveway with ample car parking ideal for boat or caravan. Front garden in lawns.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views