- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A spectacular detached country residence extending to approximately 5000 sq ft.
- Located on the outskirts of Dromara on a site of approximately 2.0 acres
- Finished to an impeccable standard and beautifully presented throughout
- Spacious entrance hall with an imposing central staircase
- Living room with a feature Inglenook fireplace and a solid oak floor
- Family room with feature vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling reclaimed brick fireplace
- Country style solid oak kitchen with granite worktops, a centre island and open plan dining
- Useful utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Study and ground floor cloakroom/wc
- Master suite benefiting from a modern en-suite bathroom with a whirlpool bath and a walk in wardrobe
- A further four double bedrooms - perfect for the growing family
- Play room/ sixth bedroom
- Luxury family bathroom benefiting from a separate shower and bath
- Useful beam vacuum system
- Annex comprising of a double garage, a kennel and large office space/games room which could be converted into a teenage annex or studio (Subject to planning)
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private gardens with an extensive lawn
- Landscaped gardens with sweeping drive leading to a brick paved parking area and double integral garage
- Convenient location within a short distance to Dromara and local transport links
- Only three miles to Ballynahinch with its array of shops, schools and bus routes servicing Belfast
Additional InformationPrivate, Peaceful & Perfect!
This property has been designed to offer spacious accommodation that will meet the demands of families. You will be struck by the purposeful layout and the self-contained annex could be utilised as a granny flat or as work premises. The flexible accommodation is sure to satisfy all ages, from the younger children that want to play in the surrounding gardens through to the adults who need their own space.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a central staircase, a living room with a Inglenook fireplace and an oak floor, a family room with a vaulted ceiling and a floor to ceiling brick fireplace with a sleeper mantel and a stove, a fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, a matching centre island and dining space. There is a utility room, a home office, a cloakroom/wc and access to the double garage. Upstairs comprises of a gallery landing with a half moon window offering views over the lake, a master suite with a walk in wardrobe and an en-suite, a further five bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property sits on a site of just over 2 acres and is surrounded by wonderful gardens. The driveway is accessed via gates and leads to a brick paved parking area in front of the double garage with remote electric doors. The patio is ideal for those who like to entertain and with access to the kitchen it will be a pleasure to have friends and family round. The majority of gardens are laid in lawn with mature trees. To the right of the property is a detached double garage with kennels and an upstairs room which could be converted.
The property is surrounded by picturesque countryside yet Belfast and Lisburn are within easy commuting distance. Local amenities are not far way with Hillsborough, Dromore and Ballynahinch all within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception Hall 31' 0'' x 14' 11'' (9.44m x 4.54m)
- Living Room 25' 10'' x 16' 2'' (7.87m x 4.92m)
- Family Room 18' 0'' x 15' 9'' (5.48m x 4.80m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 25' 10'' x 16' 5'' (7.87m x 5.00m)
- Study 9' 3'' x 8' 9'' (2.82m x 2.66m)
- Utility Room 10' 3'' x 8' 5'' (3.12m x 2.56m)
- Double Integral Garage 30' 9'' x 26' 0'' (9.37m x 7.92m)
- Bedroom 1 26' 0'' x 23' 9'' (7.92m x 7.23m)
- Walk in Wardrobe 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0m)
- En Suite Bathroom 14' 10'' x 11' 2'' (4.52m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2 16' 7'' x 13' 0'' (5.05m x 3.96m)
- Bedroom 3 16' 7'' x 13' 2'' (5.05m x 4.01m)
- Bedroom 4 16' 6'' x 12' 9'' (5.03m x 3.88m)
- Bedroom 5 16' 6'' x 12' 9'' (5.03m x 3.88m)
- Playroom/Bedroom 6 16' 1'' x 8' 10'' (4.90m x 2.69m)
- Family Bathroom 11' 9'' x 8' 9'' (3.58m x 2.66m)
- Kennel 17' 10'' x 13' 1'' (5.43m x 3.98m)
- Garage 34' 7'' x 24' 3'' (10.53m x 7.39m)
- Home Office/ Games Room 34' 7'' x 24' 3'' (10.53m x 7.39m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »