- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi - Detached Home
- Comfortable Lounge
- Open Plan Living / Dining
- Modern Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Partial PVC Double Glazing
- Popular Residential Location Close To Leading Schools
Comprising bright, well proportioned accommodation throughout, this beautiful semi detached property is in a much sought after residential area, close to many local amenities. The accommodation includes two reception rooms, dining room, modern kitchen, three excellent bedrooms and beautiful bathroom suite. Externally there is a private rear garden in lawn with patio area, detached garage, paved driveway with room for off street parking and garden area to front. Gas fired central heating, partial PVC double glazing and cavity wall insulation are also in place. With leading schools, excellent transport links and many shops and restaurants all close by, this home will appeal to many therefore early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door. Wood floor, picture rail.
- LOUNGE 13'0 x 10'3 (3.96m x 3.12m)
- Wood floor, open fire, tiled surround, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM 22'3 x 8'9 (6.78m x 2.67m)
- Wood floor, open fire, brick surround.
- OPEN PLAN DINING
- Wood floor.
- KITCHEN 18'1 x 7'4 (5.51m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer & mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher & washing machine, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Original stain glass window. Access to partially floored roof space.
- BEDROOM ONE 10'11 x 10'11 (3.33m x 3.33m)
- Wooden floor. Built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'11 x 10'3 (3.33m x 3.12m)
- Wooden floor, range of mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM THREE 7'7 x 6'0 (2.31m x 1.83m)
- Wooden floor.
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising free standing bath, walk in shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area, garden to front. Paved driveway providing off street parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Wired & plumbed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »