- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Home
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Receptions
- Ground Floor Bathroom Suite
- Four Bedrooms (Master with en-suite)
- Detached Garage
- South Facing Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Popular Residential Location Close To Leading Schools
Comprising bright, well proportioned accommodation throughout, this beautiful detached property is in a much sought after residential area, close to many local amenities. The accommodation includes three reception rooms, modern kitchen, sunroom, four excellent bedrooms (master with en-suite) separate W.C and ground floor bathroom suite. Externally there is a private rear garden in lawn with patio area, detached garage, paved driveway with room for off street parking. Gas fired central heating, partial PVC double glazing and cavity wall insulation are also in place. With leading schools, excellent transport links and many shops and restaurants all close by, this home will appeal to many therefore early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC Front door with glass panelling.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Tiled floor. Built in storage.
- LIVING ROOM 15'3 x 11'5 (4.65m x 3.48m)
- Wood floor.
- DINING ROOM 15'5 x 13'9 (4.70m x 4.19m)
- Wood floor, electric fire with tiled surround and access to sunroom.
- KITCHEN 17'1 x 15'5 (5.21m x 4.70m)
- Excellent range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, island unit with additional storage cupboards, plumbed for dishwasher & washing machine, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Access to sunroom.
- SUNROOM 29'10 x 7'6 (9.09m x 2.29m)
- Tiled flooring. Access to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM 15'6 x 16'9 (4.72m x 5.11m)
- Vaulted ceiling, wood flooring and open fire with tile surround.
- BEDROOM THREE 9'4 x 8'10 (2.84m x 2.69m)
- STUDY/ BEDROOM FOUR 8'10 X 8'6 (2.69m X 2.59m)
- BATHROOM 8'6 X 6'7 (2.59m X 2.01m)
- Modern Bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 18'8 X 13'11 (5.69m X 4.24m)
- Built in robes and eaves storage.
- White suite comprising free walk in shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 18'8 X 8'10 (5.69m X 2.69m)
- Walk in closet with light.
- SEPARATE W/C
- White suite comprising, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area, shed in courtyard that is wired for light and has 2 x double wall sockets and paved driveway providing off street parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Wired and plumbed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »