- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Number 30 Ballyhackett Road is located on the outskirts of Castlerock yet is within 2.5 miles from Castlerock village which is home to a vast number of amenities including picturesque beach, local train station and Castlerock Golf Club.
Occupying a secluded rural site extending to approximately 2.3 acres this large detached home extends to over 2700 sqft. and offers an abundance of well presented accommodation ideally tailored for family living.
The outstanding property comprises 4 well proportioned bedrooms, a multitude of ground floor reception space; providing bright accommodation finished to a luxurious specification throughout and is sure to be seen as a dream home for a vast array of purchasers.
Externally the property offers well maintained surrounding gardens, an abundance of parking space, a large detached garage and an accompanying 2 acre field to create an impressive detached country residence that must be viewed to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- 4 Bedroom / 3 Reception detached family home
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC windows, doors and fascias
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Spacious tiled entrance hallway
- Open plan lounge / dining area with central tiled fireplace and wood-burning stove
- Recently fitted kitchen with granite worktops, upstand and breakfast bar
- Spacious additional dining area from kitchen and brick archway to family room
- Family room with feature corner windows overlooking gardens, wood-burning stove and patio door access to rear paved patio area
- Large utility room and separate WC with wash-hand basin
- Open tread oak staircase to gallery first floor landing area providing sea views and extended views over surrounding countryside
- Master bedroom with ‘Juliet’ balcony, dressing room and large en-suite
- Built in cupboard to bedrooms 2 & 3
- Elegant first floor bathroom suite with corner shower cubicle and telephone hand shower over bath
- Large detached garage (8.22m x 5.02m) with roller door and pedestrian door
- Garden to front laid in lawn
- Enclosed patio area to rear with decking
- Additional field extending to approximately 2 acres
- Rural setting, set on approximate 2.3 acre site
- Located approximately 2.5 miles from Castlerock
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »