- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Terrace Townhouse
- High Specification & Turnkey Finish Throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances Open Plan to Dining Area With uPVC Door Leading Outside
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Paved Driveway For Two Vehicles
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn With Paved Sitting Area
- Host Of Amenities Close By Including Lisburn City Centre Only Minutes Away
- Offering That Much More & Ideal For A Wide Range Of Buyers
Additional InformationThis superb mid-townhouse occupies an excellent situation within the much sought after development of Ayrshire Park off the Brokerstown Road in Lisburn. It is extremely conveniently located with a host of amenities close by including Lisburn City Centre being only minutes away.
The property offers spacious accommodation which benefits from three spacious bedrooms and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. This is enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally with the property overall being ideally suited for modern day living.
Being in an area of high demand and the home still retaining 'turnkey' finish, this property really has to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Solid wooden front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.55m (15' 2" x 11' 8")
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.74m x 2.77m (18' 10" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer. Electric oven. 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Partially tiled walls. Integrated washer/dryer, and dishwasher. 'Vokera' gas boiler. Understairs storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double doors leading to outside.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.92m x 3.28m (12' 10" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.76m x 2.94m (15' 7" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.18m (10' 3" x 7' 2")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Bath with tiled wall and shower above with glass shower screen. Low voltage spotlighting. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Twin paved parking spaced to the front. Enclosed rear garden with paved sitting area and garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »