- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern red brick three storey town house in a popular location just off the Lisburn Road
- Spacious lounge with wood effect flooring, open plan to fully fitted kitchen with access onto paved rear garden
- Four double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room
- First floor bathroom with white suite
- Smoke alarms and fire doors throughout
- Oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows
- Within close proximity to local amenities including City Hospital, Queens University and Belfast City Centre
- Currently Let until August 2019 with a rental income of £10,200 per annum, HMO licence valid until November 2021
Additional InformationExcellent opportunity to purchase this attractive red brick three storey town house, occupying a convenient and desirable location just off the thriving Lisburn Road and within walking distance to Belfast City Hospital, Queens University with the City Centre also easily accessible.
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation comprising of spacious lounge open plan to a modern fully fitted kitchen. Upstairs over two floors are four double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room including a first floor bathroom with three piece white suite.
Furthermore, the property benefits from oil fired central heating, Upvc double glazing throughout with the added bonus of an enclosed paved rear garden which will no doubt appeal to a range of prospective buyers.
The property offers a great investment opportunity with annual rental income of £10,200, currently Let until August 2019 with a valid HMO licence until November 2021. Early viewing highly recommended.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.25m (12' 8" x 10' 8")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with slate hearth. Open plan to . . .
- 4.95m x 3.71m (16' 3" x 12' 2")
Range of high and low level units, built-in oven, electric hob, extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, sliding door to rear patio area, understairs storage cupboard, vinyl flooring.
First Floor Return
- Three piece suite comprising low flush wc, panel bath, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- BEDROOM (2):
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.98m x 2.49m (16' 4" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- Front forecourt. Enclosed rear patio.
Lisburn Road heading into town, Ashley Avenue is on the left hand just after Tate's Avenue
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
76th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »