This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationAn excellent semi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac setting within a popular residential locality close to local shops, schools, public transport and Leisure/Omniplex and within easy walking distance of the City centre and all amenities.
Recently modernised and improved this well-appointed property offers comfortable, well maintained accommodation with the added benefit of a private, enclosed rear garden.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge with attractive fireplace, fitted Kitchen/Dining Area with built-in under oven, 4 ring hob unit, fully tiled Bathroom with white suite, staircase to first floor landing, 3 Bedrooms.
Panelled internal doors.
PVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
Oil-fired central heating.
Boundary wall to front, well maintained gardens front, side and fully enclosed rear in lawns with stocked borders, spacious paved patio area, dog run, mature hedging providing maximum privacy to rear.
Note: Garden shed may be available by negotiation.
Location: Off Warren Park.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with PVC front door with double glazed panel, laminate floor.
- LOUNGE:16' 6" x 10' 1" (5.03m x 3.07m)
- with attractive fireplace with polished marble insets and hearth, laminate floor, cornice, useful storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:12' 10" x 10' 0" (3.91m x 3.05m)
- with excellent range of high and low level fitted units, built-in under oven, 4 ring hob unit, extractor unit with matching canopy, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, partial wall tiling, vinyl floor covering, single panelled radiator, Hotpress, PVC exterior door with double glazed top panel.
- with white suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, fitted shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., wood panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Staircase to first floor Landing.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 0" max. x 10' 10" max. (3.96m x 3.3m)
- with picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 0" max. x 9' 5" max. (3.96m x 2.87m)
- with double built-in wardrobe, laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 10" x 6' 8" (3.3m x 2.03m)
- with laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Boundary wall to front, well maintained gardens front, side and fully enclosed rear in lawns with stocked borders, spacious paved patio area, outside light, water tap, oil tank. General purpose store with oil fired boiler, dog run. (Note Garden shed may be available by negotiation), mature hedging affording maximum, privacy to rear.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views