- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi Detached Family Home in a Prime Residential Location
- Convenient Access to Belfast City Centre, City Airport & Popular Local Schools
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Built-in Units
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Gardens & Patio Area
- Impressive Brick Paviour Parking Area to Front of Building
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- The Property Currently has Planning Permission for a 2 Storey Extension which Includes the Developemnt of a New Kitchen/Living/Dining Area & a 4th Bedroom with an Ensuite
- The Attic is Suitable for Conversion into a Bedroom or Study Area
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached family home in a prime residential location in south east Belfast. Conveniently positioned for those seeking good access to the city centre, Belfast City Airport, Ormeau Park and a range of popular local schools.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, two large reception rooms and a fitted kitchen. Upstairs are three well porportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. In addition the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, a spacious brick pavior parking area to the front and enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio area.
The property currently has planning permission for a two storey extension which will include a new kitchen/living/dining area and a fourth bedroom with ensuite shower room. The attic is also suitable for conversion to a bedroom or study area. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood panelled walls, cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.89m (17' 4" x 12' 9")
Feature tiled fireplace surround, mantle and hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.45m (13' 7" x 11' 4")
Feature tiled fireplace, surround, mantle and hearth.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.88m x 2.62m (16' 0" x 8' 7")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, single drainer 1.5 bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel extractor canopy and fan, low voltage spotights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.36m x 3.56m (17' 7" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.51m (13' 6" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.44m (9' 5" x 8' 0")
- Wood panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Brick paviour parking area to front, enclosed rear garden and patio area.
Ravenhill Road heading out of town, Ardenlee Avenue is on the left hand side opposite Ormeau Park Golf Club.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »