This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Red Brick Bay Fronted Semi Detached Property
- Requires Some Sympathetic Modernisation
- Sought After Location
- Within Walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre, Bus and Rail Networks to Belfast and Bangor, Local Schools, Parks and North Down Coastline
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms to the First Floor
- Additional WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Part uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Front and Good Sized South Facing Rear Garden
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick bay fronted semi detached house is ideally located in the highly sought after residential area of Croft Road in Holywood. Woodlands is close to the town centre of Holywood with its superb range of shops, restaurants, cafes and boutiques. Virgin Active Health and Fitness Club and Holywood Exchange, with IKEA and Sainsbury's, are also close at hand. It offers ease of access for the city commuter via road and rail. The spacious accommodation includes a lounge with open fire, separate dining room, kitchen and ground floor shower room. There are three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor and an additional WC. Externally the property benefits from a generous rear garden with southerly aspect.
- Glazed Front Door
- RECEPTION PORCH
- Inner door to lounge.
- 5.m x 3.3m (16' 5" x 10' 10")
Tiled fireplace, inset and hearth, open fire. Hotpress with copper cylinder. Built in shelving. Walk-in storage cupboard under stairs with electric meter and fuse boxes. Access door to dining room.
- DINING ROOM / BREAKFAST ROOM
- 4.34m x 2.18m (14' 3" x 7' 2")
Access door to rear hallway and kitchen with uPVC double glazed access door to side and driveway. Cornice ceiling.
- 2.97m x 2.54m (9' 9" x 8' 4")
Range of high and low level laminate units. Laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker. Space for built under fridge. Twin inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Outlook to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with level access, thermostatically controlled built-in shower unit. Part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.2m (11' 3" x 10' 6")
Original cast iron fireplace. Outlook to front. En Suite WC Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.03m (10' 5" x 6' 8")
Original cast iron fireplace. Access hatch to roofspace. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 2.18m (7' 6" x 7' 2")
Built in storage cupboard. Outlook to rear.
- Driveway with parking, mature front and rear garden laid in lawns, outdoor tap. Large Garden Store/Garage Double wooden doors, light and power, oil fired boiler.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views