- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Detached Garage
- Mature Corner Site
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Riverside Retail Park, Local Shops & Schools
Occupying a mature corner site early within the development, Number 3 Woodford Park offers three-bedroom (master ensuite) accommodation together with detached garage, oil fired central heating and with the added bonus of a Conservatory. Recently painted internally and benefiting from a mature enclosed rear garden and off-street parking.
Being within close proximity to Riverside Retail Park, local shops, schools and commuter links to Limavady and within easy commute to Coleraine Town Centre. Given the shortage of detached bungalows within this price bracket, we envisage keen interest and suggest early internal inspection.
- Entrance Porch:
- with dado rail, glazed door leading to Entrance Hall.
- Entrance Hall:
- with stained wooden flooring, storage cupboard, hot press, access to attic, dado rail.
- 3.94m x 6.05m (12'11 x 19'10)
with quadruple aspect windows, traditional inglenook fireplace with chinese slate hearth, stained wooden flooring, eyeball lighting, points for wall lights, TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.12m x 3.91m (10'3 x 12'10)
with country cottage style eye and low level units, tiling over worktops, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, space for freestanding cooker, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, stable style door to Conservatory.
- 3.33m x 3.61m (10'11 x 11'10)
with French doors to enclosed rear garden and patio, TV point.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.51m x 3.61m (11'6 x 11'10)
with dual aspect windows, built in robe.
Ensuite: comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.33m x 3.63m (10'11 x 11'11)
with dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.72m x 3.33m (8'11 x 10'11)
- comprising; corner bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, points for wall lights, walk in corner shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling and electric shower fitting, dado rail.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.51m x 5.89m (11'6 x 19'4)
with roller and pedestrian door, light, power, plumbed for single drainer sink unit and washing machine.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway, front and side gardens laid in lawn. Rear garden in lawn with paved pathways and patio, enclosed by close board fencing and pedestrian gates, outside lights and tap.
From the Somerset Road turn onto SomersetPark. At the T junction turn left and immediately right into Woodford Park. Number 3 will be the first on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »