3 Woodford Park, Coleraine BT51 3LJ
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Detached Garage
- Mature Corner Site
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Riverside Retail Park, Local Shops & Schools
Occupying a mature corner site early within the development, Number 3 Woodford Park offers three-bedroom (master ensuite) accommodation together with detached garage, oil fired central heating and with the added bonus of a Conservatory. Recently painted internally and benefiting from a mature enclosed rear garden and off-street parking.
Being within close proximity to Riverside Retail Park, local shops, schools and commuter links to Limavady and within easy commute to Coleraine Town Centre. Given the shortage of detached bungalows within this price bracket, we envisage keen interest and suggest early internal inspection.
- Entrance Porch:
- with dado rail, glazed door leading to Entrance Hall.
- Entrance Hall:
- with stained wooden flooring, storage cupboard, hot press, access to attic, dado rail.
- 3.94m x 6.05m (12'11 x 19'10)
with quadruple aspect windows, traditional inglenook fireplace with chinese slate hearth, stained wooden flooring, eyeball lighting, points for wall lights, TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.12m x 3.91m (10'3 x 12'10)
with country cottage style eye and low level units, tiling over worktops, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, space for freestanding cooker, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, stable style door to Conservatory.
- 3.33m x 3.61m (10'11 x 11'10)
with French doors to enclosed rear garden and patio, TV point.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.51m x 3.61m (11'6 x 11'10)
with dual aspect windows, built in robe.
Ensuite: comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.33m x 3.63m (10'11 x 11'11)
with dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.72m x 3.33m (8'11 x 10'11)
- comprising; corner bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, points for wall lights, walk in corner shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling and electric shower fitting, dado rail.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.51m x 5.89m (11'6 x 19'4)
with roller and pedestrian door, light, power, plumbed for single drainer sink unit and washing machine.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway, front and side gardens laid in lawn. Rear garden in lawn with paved pathways and patio, enclosed by close board fencing and pedestrian gates, outside lights and tap.
From the Somerset Road turn onto SomersetPark. At the T junction turn left and immediately right into Woodford Park. Number 3 will be the first on your right.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »