- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Located off Croft Road on the doorstep of Holywood's bustling town centre
- Situated in a quiet cul de sac location in a highly regarded residential area
- Well presented detached family home
- Hallway with feature gallery landing
- Sitting room
- Living room
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Four bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Pressurised water system
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- Integral garage
- Alarm system
- Brick paviour driveway to front
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with patio space for mature hedge boundary
- A highly convenient location - ideal for families or those wishing to commute to Belfast
Additional InformationA well-presented, detached family home occupying a prime cul-de-sac position located just off Croft Road, on the doorstep of Holywood's bustling town centre.
The accommodation is laid over two levels and offers ample space for the modern family. On entering the property there is an immediate sense of space with the large hallway and feature gallery landing. Accommodation comprises living room with carved stone fire surround with gas fire inset, sitting room, kitchen with an excellent range of fitted high and low level units and integrated appliances open to a large dining space and double doors out to the patio and gardens, utility room with access to the integral garage, WC and cloaks storage under the stairs. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master benefits from an en suite shower room; family bathroom and storage cupboard.
Externally, a paviour brick driveway offers parking to the front and leads to an integral garage. The rear garden is low maintenance, in lawn with paved patio and a mature hedge boundary allowing excellent privacy.
A location rivalled by none, it is within walking distance to Holywood town centre with its array of boutique shops, cafes, and delightful walks including Ballymenoch Park and North Down coast. Several leading primary and secondary schools within the locality, Holywood railway halt benefits from rail links to Belfast, Bangor and several stops along the way making it ideal for families and those wishing to commute.
- Hardwood entrance door with frosted glass panel and side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Open staircase to gallery landing, wood strip floor, under stairs storage with cloaks space.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC and wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.65m x 3.56m (21' 10" x 11' 8")
Carved stone fire surround and hearth with gas fire inset, wood laminate floor.
- 8.15m x 3.25m (26' 9" x 10' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, 5 ring Neff gas hob and extractor hood, integrated microwave, integrated oven, space for American style fridge freezer, under unit lighting, space for large dining table, living space with double doors opening to patio and gardens, tiled floor, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.16m (10' 8" x 7' 1")
Good range of units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, PVC door to rear, door to garage.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.97m (12' 5" x 9' 9")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.94m (13' 1" x 12' 11")
Full length built in wardrobes with spotlights above, views to Belfast Hills.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- WC and inset wash hand basin with storage, corner shower with chrome thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.28m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
Built in storage cupboard with shelves and hanging space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 2.44m (10' 9" x 8' 0")
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, large corner bath with mixer taps and chrome thermostatic shower over, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Storage cupboard with hot water tank and shelving for towels and sheets. Access to roofspace.
- 4.67m x 3.25m (15' 4" x 10' 8")
Gas fired boiler, roller door, power and light, access to floored roofspace for extra storage.
- Brick paviour driveway parking, lawn with shrub beds.
Garden to rear laid in lawns bordered by shrubbery and hedging, patio space for entertaining.
Woodbank Lane is located off Croft Road, Holywood.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »