- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gardens Front & Rear
Additional InformationMagnificent Extended Semi Detached Villa In Highly Regarded Location
Holding a superb corner site, with views over Belfast, this immaculately maintained and extensively refurbished 'wrap around' extended semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The substantial and richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, snug, utility room, downstairs shower room and modern white bathroom to first floor. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, composite entrance door, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. A private enclosed south west facing garden with gated driveway and patio areas combines with a most convenient location close to the City
with a country back drop, with access to the Belfast Hills and Ligoniel Dams on your doorstep.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.66 x 3.70 (15'3" x 12'2")
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround and tiled inset, gas fire, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 4.51 x 3.02 (14'10" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Bowl and a half white sink unit, built-in under oven and gas hob, range of high and low level units, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Snug 2.39 x 2.41 (7'10" x 7'11")
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, timber ceiling, glass panelled sliding doors to patio.
- Utility Room
- Stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, power shower, low flush wc, concealed cistern, vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Living Room 2.39 x 3.89 (7'10" x 12'9")
- Double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, single panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.59 x 3.10 (8'6" x 10'2")
- Mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.07 (13'1" x 10'1")
- Mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator, views.
- Bedroom 2.45 x 2.77 (8'0" x 9'1")
- Single panelled radiator, views.
- Front garden in stone chip and mature shrubs, enclosed rear brick paved garden, external garden lighting, off street car parking.
- Extra Features To Note
- Superb Views over Belfast City to Castlereagh Hill and Scrabo
Direct Access to Belfast Hills and Ligoniel Dams
Property is on Metro route 12C
House and extension roof refurbished in 2019
Boiler reconditioned in 2020
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »