3 Windsor Road, Portadown BT63 5DD
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three-bedroom detached family home
- Approx. 1650 sq.ft.
- Open plan kitchen/diner with kitchen island
- Three reception rooms including sunroom with multi fuel burning stove
- Ground floor WC
- Three bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite
- Three-piece family bathroom suite
- Integrated garage with utility area
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Desirable location
3 Windsor Road, Portadown
A spacious approx 1650 sq ft detached family home with generously proportioned accommodation and a host of attractive modern features, while maintaining its unique character.
Benefitting an open plan kitchen/diner with kitchen island and access to sunroom with multi fuel burning stove, lounge, living room, integrated garage with utility area and WC on the ground floor and three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom ensuite and a three-piece bathroom suite on the first floor.
Situated in one of Portadown’s most desirable locations, within walking distance to leading schools, tennis, hockey and rugby clubs this property is also conveniently located to Portadown town centre with its many shops, restaurants, bars and amenities. Sure to feature high on the wish list of those on the lookout for the perfect family home.
Just off the Killycomain Road, situated in one of Portadown’s most desirable locations, within walking distance to leading schools, tennis, hockey and rugby clubs this property is also conveniently located to Portadown town centre with its many shops, restaurants, bars and amenities.
- Entrance Hall 12' 8'' x 10' 8'' (3.85m x 3.25m)
- Entrance via PVC door with glazed panel inserts and glazed panels either side, tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to cloakroom.
- WC 6' 0'' x 4' 11'' (1.82m x 1.50m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail.
- Lounge 12' 10'' x 11' 8'' (3.91m x 3.56m)
- Front aspect room with cove cornice ceiling, double panel radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
- Living Room 19' 1'' x 11' 11'' (5.81m x 3.64m)
- Rear aspect room with cover cornice ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear via sliding double glazed door.
- Kitchen/Diner 16' 6'' x 15' 3'' (5.04m x 4.65m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with wall and base level units and space for range style cooker and fridge/freezer, kitchen island with 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board and integrated dish washer. Recessed spot lighting, tiled flooring and double and single panel radiator. Access to storage cupboard. Access via glazed French doors to;
- Sunroom 15' 11'' x 12' 11'' (4.86m x 3.94m)
- Rear aspect room with multi fuel burning stove, recessed spot lighting, Velux roof windows, tiled flooring and two double panel radiators. Double glazed French doors accessing rear.
- Garage 20' 2'' x 13' 7'' (6.14m x 4.14m)
- Roller shutter door, fitted wall and base level units with stainless steel sink with draining board and plumbed space for utilities. Access to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 19' 2'' x 11' 11'' (5.83m x 3.64m)
- Rear aspect room with recessed spot lighting, wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 7' 7'' x 4' 0'' (2.30m x 1.22m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and enclosed shower with electric unit and glazed surround. Recessed spot lighting, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12' 4'' x 11' 11'' (3.77m x 3.64m)
- Front aspect room with double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 15' 9'' x 9' 1'' (4.80m x 2.76m)
- Rear aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Family Bathroom 15' 7'' x 5' 10'' (4.76m x 1.77m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; WC, double counter sunk wash hand basins with integrated units and corner bath with shower head and mixer tap. Recessed spot lighting, tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated chrome towel rail and two single panel radiators.
- Enclosed front garden comprising of, wrought iron gate and brick paviors accessing garage. Enclosed rear garden comprising of; maintained lawn, brick paving and patio area.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »