3 Windermere Drive,
Four Winds, Belfast, BT8 6XD
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Asking price £179,950
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Asking price £179,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- A delightful semi-detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Four Winds
- Well-presented and ready to move in
- Spacious entrance hall with a tiled floor
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and patio doors to the garden
- Modern kitchen with good storage and access to the rear garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Fully enclosed rear garden with a paved patio area
- Driveway providing plenty of off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location within the catchment area for leading schools
- Excellent value for money & ready to move into
This fantastic chain free property is located in a highly sought after area of the Four Winds, just off the Ballymaconaghy Road. The open plan living and dining room is a great space to kick back and relax, or entertain friends and family. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this certainly stands out as a quality buy that you can move straight into and enjoy.
Downstairs comprises of a spacious hall, a well fitted kitchen with plenty of storage and access to the rear garden, a large open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises of three generous bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally to the front there is an easy to maintain front garden and there is a good-sized driveway providing plenty of off-street parking. The rear garden is spacious and offers great outdoor space for all to enjoy!
Windermere Drive is a very convenient place to live located off the Ballymaconaghy Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds Bar and Restaurant and Knockbracken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email [email protected]
- Entrance hall 3.40m x 2.51m (11'2 x 8'3)
- Kitchen 3.45m x 2.77m (11'4 x 9'1)
- Living room 4.19m x 3.91m (13'9 x 12'10)
- Dining area 2.92m x 2.77m (9'7 x 9'1)
- Bedroom 1 3.94m x 2.69m (12'11 x 8'10)
- Bedroom 2 4.19m x 2.92m (13'9 x 9'7)
- Bedroom 3 2.51m x 2.41m (8'3 x 7'11)
- Bathroom 2.46m x 1.75m (8'1 x 5'9)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Click here to view the video
Schools near 3 Windermere Drive, Four Winds, Belfast, BT8 6XD
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.