- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with newly fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with classic white suite
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear with low maintenance coloured pebbles
- Tarmc driveway and small lawn to front
Additional InformationThis neatly presented modern mid townhouse would make an excellent and affordable first time purchase and should be viewed to be appreciated.
The property benefits from a brand new kitchen in modern white finish with under pelmet wall tiling and includes a well proportioned dining area. There are 3 first floor bedrooms with the two larger ones benefiting from the additional space above the underpass to provide enviable levels of floor space whilst the bathroom is in classic white with centre bath and partial plain white wall tiling. The ground floor lounge completes the specification and includes a feature cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and pine surround. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a tarmac parking area to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear, accessed via the underpass, which is finished in low maintenance coloured pebbles and includes the uPVC oil tank and boiler house.
Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment and accompanied by the agent.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Internet point and single panel radiator.
- 3.89m x 4.22m (12' 9" x 13' 10")
Open fire with wooden mantle, cast iron surround and slate hearth. T.V point and double panel radiator. Smoke alarm. Storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 2.95m x 5.28m (9' 8" x 17' 4")
Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood effect rolledge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated extractor fan. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 4.67m (13' 3" x 15' 4")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 3.96m (9' 8" x 13' 0")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.96m x 2.67m (6' 5" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with electric shower and glass screen. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan and single panel radiator.
- Tarmac drive and small lawn area to front. Enclosed rear pebbled garden with paved patio area. Oil tank and boiler located to rear. Direct access to front via underpass.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn right towards the Whitethorn development and turn right into Whitethorn Brae. At the T junction turn right and then right again to where number 3 Whitethorn Mews is located on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »