- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Nestled within this desirable cul-de-sac
- Just minutes' walk from Lisburn City Centre and Lagan Valley Hospital
- Generous Lounge with feature Fireplace
- Contemporary Living Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Separate Utility and WC
- Three well-proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking to front for multiple vehicles
- Detached Single Garage
- In close proximity to leading schools and local amenities
- Early viewing is recommended
- Driveway parking to the front for multiple vehicles leading to detached garage. Easy maintenance front garden with low level shrub planting. Fully fenced and enclosed rear garden with sheltered patio area and lawn. Detached rear garden
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this charming semi-detached home to the market in this popular and private cul-de-sac locality. Set just minutes' walk from Lisburn City Centre and in close proximity to the Lagan Valley Hospital and Sprucefield Shopping Centre in is sure to appeal to many.
Exceptionally well presented by its current owners it offers well-proportioned living accommodation through the ground floor, with very generous bedrooms across the first floor and luxury family bathroom. Ideal for modern family living.
Generous front and rear gardens with detached garage mean it is extremely suitable for a range of prospective purchasers. In close proximity to leading schools, bus connections and local shops; early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door with double glazed side panels, Parque flooring, cornice, panelling to stairs.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, corner wash hand basin.
- 4.23m x 3.91m (13' 11" x 12' 10")
- 6.m x 3.78m (19' 8" x 12' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, subway tiled splashbacks, Zanussi electric oven, 4 ring Zanussi electric hob, stainless steel extractor with glass pelmet, integrated Beko dishwasher, low level fridge, multi fuel stove on slate hearth, cornice, spot lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washer & drier, low level bench and high level unit, solid wood panelled door out to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.94m x 4.24m (9' 8" x 13' 11")
Space for wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 3.74m (9' 9" x 12' 3")
Space for wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.61m x 2.46m (8' 7" x 8' 1")
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, wall mounted vanity sink unit, panelled bath with Mira shower over, shower screen, chrome heated towel rail, spots and extractor fan, hotpress off.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, power and light.
- Driveway parking to the front for multiple vehicles leading to detached garage. Easy maintenance front garden with low level shrub planting.
Fully fenced and enclosed rear garden with sheltered patio area and lawn.
When heading out of Lisburn towards Sprucefield, continue past the Lagan Valley Hospital and Euro Spar filling station and Waverley Avenue is on the left hand side. No.3 is located immediately on the left at the top of the cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »