- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Classic White Bathroom
- Built-in Mirrored Slide Robes
- Highest Presentation
Additional InformationExtensively Modernised Town Terrace in Cul de Sac Positiion
Holding a prime position within a cul de sac position this spacious town terrace will have immediate appeal. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, superb fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, oil fired central heating, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, built-in mirrored slide robes and has benefited from complete re-decoration works and re-roofing. Private hard landscaped gardens, low outgoings and most convenient location makes this the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.61 x 3.17 (18'5" x 10'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- UPvc double glazed rear door.
Under stairs storage, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Through Lounge 5.52 x 3.07 (18'1" x 10'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.76 x 3.04 (9'1" x 10'0")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.60 x 2.27 (11'10" x 7'5")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.70 x 5.08 (8'10" x 16'8")
- Built-in robe, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Insulated, partly floored.
- Hard landscaped gardens front and rear, patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »