- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful family home with a private and spacious rear garden
- Bright entrance hallway with oak flooring and handrail
- Downstairs WC and wash hand basin
- Spacious drawing room with open fire and bow window
- Separate dining room with oak flooring
- Generous fitted kitchen with fitted oven and hob, housing for an American style fridge/freezer, dining area and double glazed doors to a bright and airy sunroom overlooking the garden
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with refitted ensuite featuring a stylish vanity unit and power shower
- Refitted shower room with power shower and feature tiling
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Integrated garage with recently updated condensing oil boiler
- Large front garden and driveway with feature block paving
- Fully enclosed rear garden with feature block paving and large decking area
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Ground Rent: £50 per year
- Rates: £1430.42 per year as of 12/9/20
- Service Charges: NIL
- Floor Area: 1711 sq ft approx (LPS)
An exclusive detached family home set within a small cul-de-sac in the ever popular Waringfield development on the edge of Moira village. Moira offers a superlative range of eateries, 2 primary schools, Moira Demesne and is close to many transport links. This property which has been lovingly maintained and upgraded by the current vendors is sure to suit the most discerning of purchasers. The flexible accommodation offers a spacious drawing room with open fire, separate dining room, kitchen dining area with sunroom overlooking the private rear garden as well as 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 beautiful, refitted shower rooms. From the oak internal doors, skirtings and architrave to the recently refitted shower rooms with power showers, the attention to detail will prove extremely popular in the current market. Viewing a must.
Waringfield Close is directly off Waringfield Avenue in Moira’s sought after Waringfield development
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »