3 Wandsworth Gardens, Belfast BT4 3NL
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Property on Mature Site
- Located in the Heart of Ballyhackamore
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Bay Window and Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Family Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking
- Mature Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy
- A Short Walk to Ballyhackamore Village with its Excellent Range of Shops, Restaurants and Cafes
- Popular Local and Post Primary Schools
- Easy Commuting Distance of Belfast City Centre
- Ideal Property for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationOccupying a spacious and private site, this semi detached property not only benefits from good sized garden but also off-street parking. The property has been well maintained by its current owner. Internally, on the ground floor, there is a living room and separate family room opening into kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Situated just off the Belmont Road, and only a short stroll to Ballyhackamore village, this location benefits from excellent convenience to all restaurants, cafes and shops. An area that is in huge demand therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, hardwood and glazed inner door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps and built-in cabinet below, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.78m x 3.58m (12' 5" x 11' 9")
into bay window
Oak wooden floor, mature outlook to front, cast iron fireplace, open fire, tiled hearth, glazed double doors through to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.76m (14' 4" x 12' 4")
Oak wooden floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, alcove display with brick recess, square archway through to kitchen.
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, built-in high level double oven with integrated microwave, low voltage spotlight, built-in glazed display unit, part tiled walls, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.53m (13' 9" x 11' 7")
Outlook to rear garden, cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.38m (11' 8" x 11' 1")
Built-in cupboards, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.97m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
Outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, roll top claw foot cast iron bath, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, built-in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, tiled splashback.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs, raised extensive paved patio area ideal for barbecuing and outdoor entertaining, water tap to side with covered storage area with oil PVC storage tank, front garden laid in lawns with boundary hedging, driveway for off-street parking.
Heading towards Belfast along the Belmont Road from the Campbell Roundabout, turn left into Wandsworth Gardens just after Wandsworth Road. The property is on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »