- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Double Storey Extended Semi Detached Home in Unrivalled Convenient Location
- Spacious Reception Hall with Separate WC
- Generous Bright Lounge with Bay Window & Feature Fireplace
- Impressive Family Living Room with Glass Fronted Wood Burning Stove
- Open Plan to Large Dining Room Area & Luxury Fitted Kitchen with BiFolding Doors to Garden
- Separate Good Sized Utility Room with Cloakroom Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bright First Floor Bedrooms
- Impressive Master Bedroom with Juliet Balcony Overlooking Garden & Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- Good Sized Contemporary Luxury Tiled Family Bathroom
- Recently Extended & Completely Refurbished with Many Outstanding Features
- Gas Fired Central Heating with Smart Boiler & uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Driveway with Off Street Parking
- Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawn with Patio Area
- Stranmillis Primary School, Transport Links, Shops & Towpath Virtually on One's Doorstep
- Immaculate High Specification Home Ideal for Modern Day Family Living
- Wide Ranging Appeal Especially to Families & Young Professionals
Additional InformationThis stunning double storey extended semi-detached home occupies an unrivalled situation in the much sought after residential location of Stranmillis. There are a host of amenities virtually on one's doorstep including Stranmillis Primary School, transport facilities, shops and the Lagan Towpath.
The property has been extended and completely refurbished in recent years offering generous adaptaable accommodation that has been finished to the highest standard which centres around the magnificent open plan family living, dining and kitchen area accommodation. There are many outstanding features throughout and overall the property is superbly suited to cater for all those modern day family living requirements.
With so much and more to offer than the norm in the way of accommodation and with its excellent location this exceptional home will have wide ranging appeal especially to families and young professionals. Early inspection is a must so as not to miss out on this rare sale opportunity.
- uPVC double glazed front door with stained glass panel.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor. Under stairs storage.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls.
- 4.17m x 3.35m (13' 8" x 11' 0")
(into bay at widest points). Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, bay window, matching laminate wood effect floor. Glazed timber doors to...
- FAMILY / LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.73m (14' 10" x 12' 3")
(at widest points). Feature fireplace with glass fronted Georgian style wood burning stove with wood mantle, brick inset and slate hearth, low voltage lights, feature radiator, matching laminate wood effect floor, feature exposed brick wall. Open archway to...
- DINING ROOM AREA & LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.86m x 4.47m (22' 6" x 14' 8")
(at widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units, Old Belfast sink unit with Quartz drainer, matching Quartz work surfaces and splashback, integrated AEG double oven and microwave, plumbed for American fridge freezer, integrated Smeg dishwasher, matching island unit with Nordmende 5 ring gas hob and inset Silverline extractor fan with downlighting, low voltage spotlighting, matching laminate wood effect floor. Bifolding uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden. Additional uPVC double glazed doors from dining room area to garden. Double glazed Velux windows giving additional natural light.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.44m (11' 6" x 8' 0")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer, matching ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, cupboard enclosing Ideal gas fired boiler, low voltage lights. uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- SEPARATE CLOAKROOM AREA:
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder, fully floored. (Planning permission to convert roofspace).
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.73m (15' 0" x 12' 3")
(at widest points). Excellent range of built-in mirrored sliding robes. Double glazed Velux windows giving additional natural light. Feature uPVC Juliet balcony overlooking garden. Raised storage area.
- ENSUITE LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, contemporary vanity sink unit, matching tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.35m (12' 2" x 11' 0")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.3m (11' 4" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Matching laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.44m x 1.98m (8' 0" x 6' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- GOOD SIZED LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush WC, contemporary twin vanity unit, fully tiled shower cubicle with contemporary shower unit and hand shower, matching tiled floor and part wall tiling, feature radiator, low voltage lights, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway with parking.
Front garden in lawn with bedded area and boundary timber fencing and wall.
Rear garden in lawn, enclosed with timber fencing, stone paved patio area, timber garden shed, outside tap and lights, bin storage area.
From Stranmillis Road turn into Sharman Road and Vauxhall Park is on the right hand side. Runs from Sharman Road to Cricklewood Park. Number 3 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »