This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in the popular Four Winds area
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace
- Bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances and a dining area
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with a three piece suite
- Steel frame shed with light, power and plumbing
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden laid in lawn with plants & shrubs
- Lengthy driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Moving on Up!
This is a great example of a property that is perfectly presented and has been upgraded in all the right places. The bespoke kitchen designed by the current vendor is an absolute delight, while the contemporary bathroom couldn’t fail to impress. A further benefit is the steel frame shed which benefits from light, power and plumbing for a washing machine to keep the noise out of your lovely new home. One of the best or possibly dangerous things about the location is the Four Winds restaurant and bar is with easy walking distance!
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with under stair storage, a lovely open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and a patio doors to the garden, and a superb bespoke kitchen with good storage and a cleverly designed seating area. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a three piece suite.
Externally to the front there is a lawn with plants, shrubs and a driveway to the side providing parking for three cars. To the rear there is a good-sized lawn with a patio area that is accessed via patio doors from the open plan dining area. The indoor and outdoor space flows effortlessly making it a pleasure to entertain family and friends throughout the year.
Upper Malvern is a very convenient place to live located off the Cairnshill Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant and Knockbracken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 14'8" x 12'9"
Dining Room 11'2" x 10'2"
Kitchen/Diner 11'1" x 8'8"
Bedroom 1 12'1" x 11'1"
Bedroom 2 14'8" x 8'10"
Bedroom 3 10'2" x 10'1"
Bathroom 7'10" x 6'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »