- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique detached family home in one of Holywood's most sought after and prestigious addresses
- Three reception room plus open study and sun room
- Modern fully fitted good sized kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances
- Four bedrooms, two with ensuite
- Hardwood double glazing
- Phoenix Natural Gas pressurised central heating system
- Double car port
- Landscaped gardens opening onto the countryside
- Breathtaking views over Belfast Lough
- Walking distance of Holywood town centre
Additional InformationThis is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a unique and individually designed detached family home situated in arguably one of Holywoods most sought after and prestigious addresses.
This unique split level detached family home is located on a private mature site with breath-taking views over Belfast lough. Further to the panoramic views it also offers convenience to Holywood town but yet boasts a private mature site overlooking open countryside. The detached home is surrounded by landscaped gardens which are totally private and so is the perfect combination of edge of town convenience with rural tranquillity.
The extensive accommodation comprises of three reception rooms including a bright and spacious kitchen/living/dining area . The first floor offers four well-proportioned bedrooms, two with ensuites. The property further benefits from a study, downstairs wc, utility room and a covered car port with parking for 2 cars.
This excellent location just off the Croft Road provides ease of access for the city commuter and lies within walking distance of Holywoods bustling town centre and varied range of Primary and Grammar schools. We recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity to truly appreciate the positioning of this fantastic family home.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With recessed lighting to hardwood double glazed entrance door with glazed side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.44m x 1.75m (17' 10" x 5' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed lighting.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD:
- Hanging space, ceramic tiled floor, alarm, access to roofspace.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, feature porthole window.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 8.74m x 3.48m (28' 8" x 11' 5")
- 3.63m x 3.45m (11' 11" x 11' 4")
Good range of high and low level fitted units, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring Bosch convection hob with under oven and extractor hood, integrated Bosch oven and grill, integrated Bosch dishwasher, recessed lighting, wood strip floor. Access to Utility Room.
- Engineered wood strip floor. Open fire with exposed brick surround and tiled hearth, double height ceiling with mezzanine level above and double height window. Access to hallway. Access to Sun Room. Access to storage cupboard with hot water tank. Stairs to first level.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.34m (9' 8" x 7' 8")
Tiled floor, double opening doors to rear patios. Wired for wall lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 1.75m (13' 0" x 5' 9")
Tiled floor, range of high and low level units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, Vaillant gas fired boiler, fully tiled walls. Access to rear and car port through hardwood glazed door.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 2.87m (17' 11" x 9' 5")
Engineered wood strip floor, recessed lighting, full length window with sea views, exposed brick with feature shelf. Open to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.37m (17' 11" x 14' 4")
Engineered wood floor. Open fire with exposed brick surround and brick hearth (plumbed for gas). Full length window with sea views. Double opening French doors to rear patios.
- Full length windows with double opening French doors to rear patios. Recessed lighting.
- 3.25m x 2.67m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
Contemporary white suite comprising: Freestanding bath with chrome mixer tap, twin wall hung wash hand basins with chrome mixer taps and mirror above. Wall hung WC. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail, storage cupboard with shelves for linens/towels. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.97m (13' 3" x 9' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower enclosure with chrome thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, shelving, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 2.77m (13' 5" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.77m (10' 10" x 9' 1")
Built in mirrored sliderobes.
- READING AREA/STUDY:
- 3.05m x 2.54m (10' 0" x 8' 4")
Recessed lighting, wired for wall lights.
- Steps to:
- MASTER SUITE:
- 4.67m x 4.52m (15' 4" x 14' 10")
(Into bay). Superb sea views. Full length built in wardrobes. Recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.46m x 2.29m (8' 1" x 7' 6")
Contemporary white suite comprising: Free standing bath with chrome mixer tap, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and chrome mixer tap, low flush WC, walk in shower enclosure with chrome overhead shower and hand held shower fitment. Tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lightng. Access to roofspace.
- COVERED CAR PORT:
- 6.32m x 5.13m (20' 9" x 16' 10")
Lighting, water supply, storage space, parking for 2 cars.
- Driveway to the front with lighting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »