- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows
- Deluxe fitted high gloss kitchen with built-in double oven, hob, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher, microwave and fridge / freezer / Separate utility room.
- Four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and three reception rooms OR three bedrooms four reception rooms
- Deluxe white shower room with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Integrated garage approached by brick pavior driveway.
- Gardens to front and enclosed rear in lawns, trees, timber deck area with floor lighting.
Additional InformationOccupying an elevated site within this much sought-after residential development we are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious split level detached bungalow which offers versatile family accommodation which is currently used as 3 Bedrooms / 4 Reception Rooms, but can also be used as 4 bedrooms / 3 Reception Rooms with amazing views of Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough and across Newtownards town and beyond.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanitory unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM OR BEDROOM 4
- 3.73m x 3.15m (12' 3" x 10' 4")
Polished wood floor, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlighting. (Or bedroom 4)
- 5.59m x 3.43m (18' 4" x 11' 3")
Hole in wall type fireplace, multi-burner stove, polished granite hearth, polished wood floor, recessed spotlighting.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN
- 1 ½ Tub single drainer Corian sink unit with mixer taps, extensive range of high and low level high gloss units with 'Corian' work tops, centre island, built-in double oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, integrated wine cooler, integrated fridge / freezer, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 1.52m (10' 4" x 5' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 2.87m (12' 3" x 9' 5")
Range of mirror fronted sliderobes.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.51m (11' 4" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.71m x 2.34m (12' 2" x 7' 8")
Polished wood floor.
- SITTING ROOM/STUDY
- 2.9m x 2.31m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
Sliding double glazed patio doors to….
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 2.9m x 2.31m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, hot press copper
cylinder with willis type immersion heater, recessed spotlighting.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 2.16m x 3.53m (7' 1" x 11' 7")
Up and over door with light and power, oil fired boiler, approached by brick pavior driveway.
- Oil storage tank, outside light.
- To front and enclosed to rear in lawns, trees, timber deck area
With floor lighting.
- Ground Rent : £60.00
Rates : £1763.10 (currently)
Off Old Movilla Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »