- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Sun Room, Three Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Back Boiler
- Fitted Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of Units, Double Oven & 5 Ring Gas Hob
- Modern Fitted Shower Room With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Dual Link Up
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Garage With Rear Utility Room & WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
3 The Villas, Waringsford, Dromore
An exceptionally well maintained and decorated semi detached property set just off the enagh Road that offers an ideal base for commuters. The property offers bright spacious accommodation that will appeal to a wide variety of prospective purchasers and we would highly recommended an early viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and double glazed side panel, ceramic tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Lounge 13' 11'' x 12' 0'' (4.24m x 3.65m)
- Feature fireplace with back boiler and cast iron inset with slate tiled hearth, laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 10' 5'' x 8' 10'' (3.17m x 2.69m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator. Open plan to...
- Sun Room 11' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 10' 4'' x 9' 2'' (3.15m x 2.79m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in double oven, 5 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, wine rack, glazed display unit, uPVC rear door.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 10' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.17m x 2.97m) (Into Robe)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in sliderobe, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 11'' x 9' 10'' (4.24m x 2.99m)
- Built-in sliderobes, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 1'' x 8' 3'' (3.07m x 2.51m) (At Widest Point)
- Built-in storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit and shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit. Tile effect panelling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
- Garage 24' 2'' x 9' 6'' (7.36m x 2.89m)
- Roller shutter door, utility area with range of units, cloaks WC.
- Ample driveway car parking with gates, fully enclosed rear gardens with paved patio area, steps leading to raised area laid in lawns, outside lighting and tap. plastic oil storage tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »