- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Dining room
- Family room
- Downstairs WC
- Fitted kitchen / dining area
- Utility room
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
- UPVC eaves, soffits and facia
- uPVC double glazing
- Alarm system
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- Completely enclosed secluded rear garden
Additional InformationAn outstanding family home located in a small exclusive development in the heart of Annahilt Village.
The property is deceptively spacious with accommodation extending to almost 1,900 sq ft. On the ground floor there is an impressive lounge, separate dining room, family room with woodburning stove, luxury kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC. The first floor consists of four double bedrooms, large bathroom and refitted ensuite shower room.
There is a lovely enclosed private rear garden, perfect for relaxing and a useful detached garage.
Annahilt Village is ideal for those who want to escape from the hustle and bustle but still remain convenient. There is a primary school, shop, play park and public transport in the village. For those commuting Hillsborough Village is only 4 miles away, Lisburn City Centre 7 miles and M1 access 6 miles.
Internal viewing is essential to really appreciate the size, quality finish and value for money.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door. Feature vaulted ceiling. Tiled floor. Walk in storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- 5.97m x 3.96m (19' 7" x 12' 12")
Feature fireplace with living flame gas fire. Coved ceiling. French doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.75m x 3.59m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
Patio doors to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.27m x 3.05m (17' 3" x 10' 0")
Reclaimed brick fireplace with feature mulit fuel stove. Coved ceiling. Wooden floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.41m x 3.73m (14' 6" x 12' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl sink unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Electric cooker circuit. Matching dresser with glazed units. Understrip lighting. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Breakfast table. Extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.56m x 2.13m (8' 5" x 6' 12")
Range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Useful walk in storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
- Hotpress. Access to floored roofspace approached by folding ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.14m x 4.07m (13' 7" x 13' 4")
- REFITTED ENSUITE:
- Shower cubicle with UPVC panelling and Aqualisa power shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.m x 3.62m (13' 1" x 11' 11")
Range of mirrored sliderobes. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.07m x 2.96m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
- Corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.88m x 3.35m (19' 4" x 10' 12")
Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Neat front garden in lawn with shrubs. Completely enclosed secluded garden in lawn with paved patio area. Raised rockery well stocked colourful shrubs.
Off Ballynahinch Road, Annahilt, Hillsborough
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »