- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment with Sea Views and Finished to a High Specification Throughout
- Through Lounge/Dining Room with Archway to Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazing
- Communal Car Parking Area / Communal Gardens
Additional InformationThis delightful ground floor apartment with sea views is situated in close proximity to the many attractions offered by the area. Finished to a high specification and with sea views from the bright and spacious lounge, situated in a most convenient location, mere yards from the excellent clubhouse and 18 holes of Kirkiston Castle Golf Club, a few hundred yards from bowling and tennis facilities and a short stroll from an expanse of sandy beach. All this is less than an hours drive from Belfast, surely this ideal retreat. Maintenance is at a minimum so you can enjoy the home without the unnecessary chores. With two bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, modern kitchen with range of appliances, bathroom and cloakroom, comfortable living is guaranteed.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC entrance door with glass inset, door to:-
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 3.78m (18' 3" x 12' 5")
Recessed down lighting, sea views, access to storage cupboard, archway to:-
- 2.77m x 2.36m (9' 1" x 7' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units and wood effect work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in under oven and 4-ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor above with glass canopy, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, concealed lighting, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, recessed down lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Leading to:-
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD:
- Gas fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 2.79m (12' 2" x 9' 2")
Recessed down lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising large fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush wc, extractor fan, recessed down lighters, half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 2.79m (14' 5" x 9' 2")
Plus recess area, recessed down lighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and shower screen door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush wc, extractor fan, recessed down lighting, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Residents parking.
- Communal gardens laid out in lawns.
Travelling along Main Street from the direction of Portavogie, 'The Links' is a development on the right hand side just after Kirkiston Castle Golf Club.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »