This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedroom 1 Reception Detached Bungalow
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Ideal Family / Holiday Home
- EPC Rating D57
- This excellent 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in the ever popular seaside village of Castlerock has been maintained to a very high standard. Being within walking distance to beach, golf course, train station and village amenities, and easy commuting distance to Coleraine town centre. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With telephone point, storage cupboard, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Lounge 5.08m x 3.45m (16'8 x 11'4)
- With feature wooden surround open fireplace with granite inset, raised tiled hearth, coved ceiling, TV point.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 6.07m x 3.35m (19'11 x 11'0)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level real wood units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for range style cooker, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.86m x 3.25m (12'8 x 10'8)
- With en-suite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.86m x 3.18m (12'8 x 10'5)
- Bedroom 3 3.28m x 3.18m (10'9 x 10'5)
- With suite comprising bath with tiled splash back, wc, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a gravelled driveway with parking. Garden to front laid in lawn. Garden to rear laid in lawn enclosed by mature hedging and fencing. Outside tap and light.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views