- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Off street parking
- UPVC double glazing
- OFCH and back boiler.
- Village location
Extended three bedroom mid terrace house with off street parking and rear garden in Sunray Crescent, Cargan. Situated on the Glenravel Road in the middle of the village the property is well situated for the local amenities and along the A43 into Ballymena or on out to the coast at Cushendall. Will suit first time buyers or young families keen to get on the property ladder in a quiet village location.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and kitchen / dining area then bathroom and three bedrooms on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and has benefitted from some recent modernisation in the form of new UPVC window, new wiring and plumbing. A dual link up heating system with open fire and back boiler and an oil fired central heating system. Off street parking to the front and enclosed rear yard.
- UPVC front door with glazed panels. Under stair storage cupboard. Through to lounge and kitchen.
- LOUNGE 4.6m x 3.35m (15'1" x 11'0")
- Spacious living room with oak fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Open fire heats a back boiler. Carpet. TV and telephone points. Glazed double doors through to kitchen.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 4.4m x 4.4m (14'5" x 14'5")
- Extended open plan kitchen and dining area with good range of floor and eye level kitchen units and extractor hood in a "shaker" style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor. UPVC rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs to first floor landing
- BATHROOM 2.8m x 1.66m (9'2" x 5'5")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM 1 2.65m x 2.4m (8'8" x 7'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- BEDROOM 2 3.5m x 3m (11'6" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with double built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.2m x 2.65m (10'6" x 8'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Metal gate with concrete front garden providing off street parking for two cars. Alley to enclosed concrete rear yard with brick shed and boiler closet.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »