- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property Located Within The Stormont Area
- Open Plan Living Through To Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Located On The First Floor
- Driveway To Front, Patio & Garden In Lawn To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
This well presented semi detached home boasts ease of access to Ballyhackamore Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and the Holywood Exchange with Belfast City Centre also easily accessible via both road and rail and Stormont Estate / Government Building right on your doorstep. Internally the home boasts a bright and spacious living environment and comprises; an open plan lounge/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen and three good sized bedrooms. Other benefits include PVC double glazing, modern bathroom with white suite, gas fired central heating and a good sized private rear garden in lawn with a patio area. This home is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or down sizer alike and an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Storage under stairs with plumbing for washing machine.
- Lounge/Dining 19'9 x 9'8 (6.02m x 2.95m)
- Attractive fireplace. Tiled flooring. Double glazed doors to rear. Cornicing to ceiling.
- Kitchen 11'3 x 5'4 (3.43m x 1.63m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and induction hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring. Gas boiler. PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'7 x 9'3 (2.92m x 2.82m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes. Laminated strip wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'8 x 9'0 (2.95m x 2.74m)
- Laminated strip wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 6'3 x 6'0 (1.91m x 1.83m)
- Laminated strip wooden flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Paved driveway to front. Brick patio at rear leading to brick storage shed and attractive garden in lawn with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
115th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »