- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious detached family home within short walking distance of the amenities and transport links of Donaghcloney
- Attractive entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor landing
- Drawing room with contemporary stone fireplace and gas inset fire and solid wood flooring
- Large fitted kitchen with island, housing for American style fridge freezer, open to the dining room with solid wood flooring
- Separate utility room with fitted units
- Family room with double aspect and French doors to rear garden
- Four generous bedrooms, all with solid wood flooring and 2 with ensuite shower rooms
- Stylish, fully tiled family bathroom with feature wall mounted sink
- Attached garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio and decking areas
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: £ 1753.63 per year as of 14/9/20
- Service Charge: £ 135 per year
- Floor Area: 2120 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
A deceptively spacious detached family home set within the tree lined development of Strawhill Manor in Donaghcloney. This home is sure to suit both young and older families as it is close to local amenities within the village of Donaghcloney such as the village primary school, shops, and the cricket club. Donaghcloney is well placed for commuting to Banbridge, Lurgan and only a short drive to the A1 for Belfast or Dublin. The property boasts 3 spacious reception rooms, a well fitted kitchen with a large island and 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 with ensuite facilities and a fully tiled bathroom with feature sink. There is a large, private rear garden with lawn, patio and decking areas. This property is sure to be popular in today’s market.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »