This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedroom 1 Reception
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors, fascia and Guttering
- Spacious Mature Site
- Situated within a walking Distance of Coleraine Town Centre
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- EPC: F27
- Recently reduced in price, this superb 3 bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a spacious site and offers all benefits of town centre living together with the privacy gained within a mature cul-de-sac.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wooden floor, Cloaks, storage and access to loft.
- Lounge 3.68m x6.60m (12'01 x21'08)
- Feature fire place with tiled surround, tiled hearth and wooden over mantle, Laminate wooden floor, Television point and serving hatch,
- Kitchen 3.84m x 3.05m (12'7 x 10)
- Selection of eye and low level units, tiled around worktops, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, concealed under lighting, display shelving, built in electric hob and oven
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 2.84m (12 x 9'04)
- Storage cupboard
- Bedroom 2 2.82m x 2.77m (9'03 x 9'1)
- Bedroom 3 2.84m x 2.13m (9'04 x 7'60)
- Vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls, Bath with mains shower over, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Garage 4.29m x 2.82m (14'1 x 9'03)
- Up and over garage door and pedestrian door
- The property to the front is laid in lawn and is bordered by a selection of plants and shrubs.
There is a spacious driveway to the side of the property.
The rear of the property is laid in lawn with a large selection of mature plants and shrubs.
Outside tap and lights
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 11 days)
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views