- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful four bedroom semi-detached home nestled within this small desirable development
- Spacious Lounge with contemporary feature staircase and gas fire
- Generous Kitchen Diner with contemporary fitted kitchen
- Rear Hallway and Ground Floor WC
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well-proportioned bedrooms (Master with ensuite shower room)
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Driveway Parking to the front
- Fully Enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Oak Effect uPVC double glazed windows
- In close proximity to local bus links and within walking distance to Sprucefield
- Ease of commute to Lisburn, Belfast and beyond via M1 and A1 road links
- Early Viewing is highly recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive four bedroom, semi detached home is situated on a good sized and private site in a quiet cul-de-sac within this popular development on Hillsborough Old Road, convenient to M1 motorway and therefore within comfortable commuting distance of both Belfast and Lisburn.
The property is finished to a high level of specification whilst being tastefully decorated and well presented by the current owners and offers spacious family accommodation, which is perfectly complemented by the enclosed rear garden. Recent sales in this locality have proved extremely popular and this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 6.1m x 3.96m (20' 0" x 13' 0")
Feature staircase to first floor landing and feature inset gas fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA :
- 6.1m x 2.62m (20' 0" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units with integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer and stainless steel sink, uPVC double doors out to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 6.2m x 3.02m (20' 4" x 9' 11")
Up and Over door, power and light.
- Low flush W.C. and wash hand basin.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.72m (9' 11" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level units with space for washer and dryer.
- Access to roof space (partially floored).
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.5m x 3.m (18' 1" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush W.C., wash hand basin and fully tiled power shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.m (12' 11" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.62m (9' 10" x 8' 7")
Bespoke handcrafted 'nook' study area.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
- 3.m x 2.62m (9' 10" x 8' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, low flush W.C., wash hand basin, bath and extractor fan.
- Front: Tarmac driveway to front with senor light over.
Rear: Fully fenced and enclosed with sheltered patio area, outside tap.
From M1 roundabout at Sprucefield, head towards Lisburn, just under the motorway bridge turn right onto Ravarnet Road and immediately left onto Hillsborough Old Road, Sprucefield Grange is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »