This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attention Investors / First Time Buyers
- Well Presented Mid-Terrace Set In a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Approx Rent : £520pcm ( £6240 pa )
- Comparable: 34 Springwell Crescent on the market at £79,950
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows in uPVC Frames
- Enclosed Garden Area to Front, Garden to Rear Laid in lawn / Covered Yard Area with Garden Store
- Easy Access to Bangor, Donaghadee and a Short Distance to the A2
- Walking Distance to Public Transport Links and Groomsport Village Centre
- EPC Rating: C73/C74
Additional InformationViewing Times:
9:45am - 10:10am Tuesday 24th January 2017
9:45am - 10:10am Friday 27th January 2017
9:45am - 10:10am Wednesday 1st February 2017
A well-presented, mid-terrace house set in a peaceful cul-de-sac located in the popular, coastal village of Groomsport which is close to the many amenities on offer in Groomsport, Donaghadee and Bangor. This property would make an excellent Buy to Let, First Time Buyer Home or for those that wish to downsize and enjoy the benefits of Coastal Village living.
Lounge - 14’ 3” x 12’ 5”
Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, laminate flooring.
Kitchen - 9’ 0” x 8’ 0”
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted high and low level kitchen units, four ring gas hob and built in oven.
Panel bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C.
Bedroom 1 - 15’ 10” x 10’ 1”
Bedroom 2 - 10’ 7” x 8’ 7”
Bedroom 3 - 8’ 10” x 7’ 2”
Enclosed garden area to front, garden to rear in lawn, covered yard area with garden store.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views