- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1st Floor Apartment in a Prime Location
- Lounge with Dining Area
- Open Plan Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows and Gas Central Heating
- Electric Gates to Residents Parking
- Convenient Location, Close to Amenities on Lisburn Road
- Within Walking Distance of Belfast City Hospital and Queens University
Additional InformationThis spacious 1st floor apartment is ideally located just off Lisburn Road.
The property is well presented and offers 2 double bedrooms along with an open plan living room and kitchen area.
Situated in a prime location, close to many amenities, including Belfast City Hospital and Queens University, viewing is recommended.
- Communal entrance hall, stairs to
- Communal landing, front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, storage cupboard
- 6.6m x 4.42m (21' 8" x 14' 6")
(overall, to include the kitchen, at widest points) Wood flooring,, mahogany effect uPVC double glazed patio door to 1/2 balcony, open plan to kitchen
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, gas fired boiler, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 2.97m (11' 10" x 9' 9")
Built in robe
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.26m (11' 8" x 7' 5")
Built in robe
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Electric gates to parking
Coming out of Belfast on Lisburn Road, turn left in to Cussick Street just before traffic light junction with Tates Avenue
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »