- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extraordinary, red brick semi detached home that is tucked away in this exclusive location.
- Constructed only C. six years ago and extending to over 1000sq ft.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms to include a beautiful feature sunroom off kitchen to the rear.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Luxury white bathroom suite with spotlights and beautiful tiling.
- Gas central heating system.
- Off road car-parking for two cars.
- Privately enclosed large rear garden benefitting from a Southerly aspect.
- Close to arterial routes and easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and schooling.
An exciting opportunity to purchase this very attractive and well-appointed modern semi-detached home that was constructed only six years ago. Finished with beautiful red brick and superbly located within this quiet and very pleasant cul de sac, together with a large, well maintained rear garden enjoying a Southerly aspect, this magnificent home that is available with vacant possession, coupled with a most sought-after location with many amenities close to hand, is a star buy! Three good bedrooms. Comfortable living room. Luxury fitted kitchen with range of built-in appliances and open plan to a wonderful feature sunroom providing much sought-after modern day living at the rear of the property with views over the private garden. Downstairs W.C. Luxury white bathroom suite with spotlights and beautiful tiling. Off road car parking for two cars with feature brick paviour driveway. Privately enclosed, well maintained, large rear garden with a Southerly aspect. Gas central heating with Worcester gas boiler. Upvc double glazing. An extremely appealing home located in this safe and welcoming environment close to Lisburn and Belfast as well as a wide choice of amenities and schooling together with no onward chain and immaculate presentation, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C77.
- Ground floor
- Hardwood front door to spacious and welcoming entrance hall, beautiful tiled floor;
- Downstairs W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled floor, housed Worcester gas boiler;
- Living room 12'10 12'7 (3.91m 3.84m)
- Luxury Kitchen 14'9 13'0 (4.50m 3.96m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, built-in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, beautiful partially tiled walls and beautiful tiled floor, integrated fridge/freezer, spotlights, open plan to;
- Feature Sunroom 11'1 11'0 (3.38m 3.35m)
- Beautiful tiled floor, spotlights, feature upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed, well maintained, good sized garden;
- First floor
- Master bedroom 1 12'5 11'1 (3.78m 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2 12'5 10'9 (3.78m 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3 9'4 8'2 (2.84m 2.49m)
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, ½ pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor, spotlights, extractor fan;
- Off road car-parking for two cars, feature brick paviour driveway. Large, well maintained and enclosed rear garden benefitting from a Southerly aspect and additional flagged patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »