- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances Open To Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom, Ensuite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Generous Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens In Lawns, Patio & Decking
- Driveway Parking
- Ideal For Professional Couple Or Young Family
- Popular & Convenient Location In Thaxton Village, On Periphery Of Lisburn Town Centre, Close To Local Amenities & Schooling
Additional InformationPleasantly situated within the increasingly popular Thaxton Village development, this well presented, three bedroom semi-detached will undoubtedly appeal to young professionals, and first time buyers alike.
Deceptively spacious, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances and dining area, three generous bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite. In addition there is driveway parking and a generous enclosed garden to rear.
Well located on the periphery of Lisburn, the property is also well placed close to local amenities, schooling, and main transport routes. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.48m (16' 8" x 11' 5")
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.66m x 3.76m (18' 7" x 12' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Inset sink. 4 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor. Double doors to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.97m (12' 4" x 9' 9")
Built-in sliding wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.13m (11' 8" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel radiator.
- Storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Driveway parking. Enclosed rear gardens with lawns, patio and decking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »