- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Three Storey Elegant Terrace Property with Uninterrupted Views Down Seapark Avenue to Belfast Lough, The Antrim Coastline and Hills
- Traditional Attributes Combined with Modern Contemporary Detail Throughout
- High Standard of Fixtures and Fittings
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with Bespoke Hand Painted Kitchen, Quartz Work Surfaces and Integrated Appliances Including Rayburn
- Range Cooker/Boiler
- Garden Room Opening Through French Doors to Paved Courtyard
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Spacious First Floor Lounge/Bedroom with Period Fireplace and Bay Window Maximising on the Belfast Lough Outlook
- Four or Three Double Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Forecourt and Raised Paved Courtyard
- Rear Enclosed Garden Laid in Lawns, Mature Planting, Garden Shed
- Exceptional and Sought After Location
- Ease of Access for Commuter via both Road and Rail
- Direct Access to Seapark Recreational Grounds, Holywood Shore Front and Seapark Beach
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationOccupying arguably the best position along the Terrace, Number 3 commands uninterrupted views down the Avenue to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills and coastline. Exceptionally well maintained throughout this property boasts period attributes with contemporary style. The kitchen/dining/living space has been reconfigured to occupy the front of the house, with the living space to the bay window, and a bespoke hand painted style kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and Rayburn range. This leads through to the garden room with French doors to the paved courtyard. There is a utility room/ground floor WC beyond.
This property offers versatile accommodation of a four or three bedroom layout exchanging what is a delightful first floor lounge with period fireplace to make four bedrooms. All bedrooms are double bedrooms with a modern bathroom to the first floor return with stylish tiling detail. There is a front forecourt and paved rear courtyard as well as rear garden laid in lawns with mature planting enjoying a southerly aspect.
This property is an ideal opportunity to a range of purchaser. The location boasts ease of access to Holywood shore front and Seapark recreational grounds and beach as well as offering the city commuter ease of access via both road and rail. The property lies within the catchment area to a range of local primary and grammar schools.
- Front door to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With black and white tiled floor, cornice ceiling, glazed inner door with side lights and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid oak wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, picture rail, storage cupboard under stairs and cloaks area.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 8.08m x 3.51m (26' 6" x 11' 6")
Bespoke range of built-in hand painted style units with pewter and ceramic fittings, quartz work surface and upstand, ceramic Jawbox Franke inset sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated Neff dishwasher, Rayburn range cooker with two rings and ovens below, Rayburn Axis boiler for hot water and heating as well as cooking, built-in wine rack, integrated fridge freezer, pull-out larder cabinet, built-in fitted pantry, oak wooden flooring, cornice ceiling to living and dining space with excellent views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.69m (11' 4" x 8' 10")
With laminate wooden flooring, uPVC double glazed French doors to paved courtyard, access through to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, oak laminate wooden flooring, built-in cupboards and shelving, access through uPVC double glazed access door to paved courtyard and separate WC.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled walls and tiled recess.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with subway style tiled splashback, glazed shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, part tiled walls, feature ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE/BEDROOM (3):
- 4.9m x 4.32m (16' 1" x 14' 2")
Elevated view with excellent view to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline, white marble period fireplace, cast iron tiled inset, slate tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 3.05m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
Outlook to rear, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.51m (14' 2" x 11' 6")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, elevated views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline, wall to wall range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.07m (11' 7" x 10' 1")
Outlook to rear, cornice ceiling.
- Rear courtyard, garden beyond, laid in lawns with paved patio areas, garden shed.
From Holywood's Maypole continue along the High Street, leaving Holywood in the direction of Bangor. Turn onto the A2 Bangor bound and turn immediately left into Seapark. Seapark Terrace is the second left hand turn and Number 3 is location on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »