- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Spacious Red Brick Detached Split Level Home Within The Much Sought After Ballyholme Location
- Nestled Opposite Ballyholme Tennis Courts & Ballyholme Yacht Club Within A Gated Development Of Only Four Homes
- Excellent Well Proportioned Family Accommodation
- Lounge With Cast Iron Fire Place / Separate Living Room
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Including Integrated Appliances And Aga
- Four Double Bedrooms Over Two Floors - Master With en-Suite
- Family Bathroom With Free Standing Bath / Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage Including Laundry Area
- Private And Sunny Easily Maintained Garden
- Close Proximity To Ballyholme Seafront With Beautiful Coastal Walks
Seaforth Close is an exclusive gated development of only four properties located in Ballyholme, between Ward Avenue and Seacliff Road. The clever design of this red brick split level detached home ensures there is a surprising amount of accommodation incorporating lounge, living room, an excellent kitchen/dining area and four bedrooms. The master bedroom includes an en-suite shower room and there is also a bathroom and cloakroom suite providing facilites on each level. Outside there is an integral garage and a manageable sunny and private rear garden.
Located approximately 100 yeards from the seafront leading to Ballyhome beach with a number of recreational pursuits available in the vicinity including Royal Ulster and Ballyholme Yacht Clubs. All the amenities of the town centre and Ballyholme village are easily accessible.
This is an ideal home for those who value seclusion and the security provided by the electronic security gates which enclose this select address.
- Reception Hall
- Hardwood front door and glass side panels, oak flooring, intercom for gates.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, oak flooring. Includes hanging area for coats etc.
- 3.53m x 6.02m (11' 7" x 19' 9")
Into bay. Cast iron fire place with tiled inset and slate hearth, oak flooring, picture rail, wired for wall lights.
- 3.66m x 8.36m (12'00" x 27'05")
One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level units including leaded glass display cabinets, oil fired Aga with two ovens, split level oven and Neff gas hob, extractor hood, integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, wine rack, wall tiling, tiled flooring.
Spacious dining area with double doors to garden.
- Living Room
- 2.79m x 5.54m (9'02" x 18'02")
Laminate wood flooring, picture rail, wired for wall lights.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.4m x 4.24m (11'02" x 13'11")
Sea glimpses over Ballyhome Bay. Excellent range of built in robes, dressing area.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.12m x 4.6m (10'03" x 15'01")
Including range of build in robes.
- Bedroom Three
- 2.82m x 3.66m (9'03" x 12'00")
- Bedroom Four
- 2.31m x 2.82m (7'07" x 9'03")
Access to eaves storage.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Integral Garage
- 2.59m x 5.56m (8'06" x 18'03")
Up and over door, light and power.
Laundry area with plumbing for washing machine.
- Brick pavior driveway providing ample off road parking.
Brick pavior patio to front.
Enclosed and private, south facing rear garden with raised flower beds.
Leaving Bangor on Main Street, proceed onto Bridge Street, continue onto Quay Street and Seacliff Road. Take a right just past the tennis courts into Seaforth Road and left into Seaforth Close.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »