- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached House Extending To c.2300 sqft
- Four Bedrooms (Master With Dressing Room & Ensuite)
- Four Receptions
- Integral Garage
- Landscaped Gardens
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Luxurious German Kitchen Units & Matching Polished Granite Up stands
- Burglar Alarm
- Thermostatically Controlled Heating System
- Pressurised Water System
- Beautifully Presented Family Home
- Close Proximity To Local Shops, Schools, Daycare & Causeway Hospital.
Think good thoughts, Speak good words, Take good actions. Three steps that will bring more to you than you can ever imagine. The vendors of number 3 Sandeldale fully encompass these principles and have created and enjoyed a superb family home which they have occupied from new.
As estate agents we are often given a wish list of desires from purchasers and without hesitation we can confirm that Number 3 ticks many if not all of these boxes. Occupying a choice corner landscaped site, boasting four bedroom (master with ensuite and dressing area), three reception plus study, recently refurbished bathroom and sanitaryware, German luxury kitchen units and thermostatically controlled oil fired central heating.
Without doubt, this is a truly must see to be appreciated home and we strongly encourage early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall:
- with uPVC entrance door and matching sidelights, semi solid flooring, points for wall lights, smoke alarm.
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, semi solid wooden flooring.
- 3.66m x 4.88m (12'0 x 16'0)
plus bay window, with feature raised hole in the wall style fireplace.
- Family Room:
- 3.66m x 4.06m (12' 0" x 13' 4")
with light oak surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, semi solid wooden flooring, French doors to enclosed landscaped gardens, TV and telephone points.
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area:
- 3.43m x 4.04m (11' 3" x 13' 3")
with range of luxurious high gloss cream German units, polished granite worktops and up stands, bowl and a half sink unit, ceramic hob and extractor fan, eye level oven and plate warner, full length integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, pull out larder and spice rack, concealed under unit lighting, semi solid wooden flooring.
- Rear Porch:
- 1.4m x 1.98m (4'7 x 6'6)
with semi solid wooden flooring.
- 1.85m x 2.01m (6'1 x 6'7)
with laminate flooring.
- Utility Room:
- 2.62m x 3.61m (8'7 x 11'10)
with eye and low level high gloss unit with tiling between, integrated under unit freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit, full length storage cupboards.
- Dining Room:
- 3.15m x 3.43m (10'4 x 11'3)
with points for wall lights, semi solid wooden flooring.
- Gallery Style Landing:
- with walk in linen cupboard, smoke alarm.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.4m x 4.6m (11' 2" x 15' 1")
(measured to widest points), laminate flooring, open plan to Dressing Area: 12'9 x 6'0 with eaves storage, laminate flooring, velux window.
Ensuite: comprising; wash hand basin in vanity unit with polished granite worktops, recessed wall mounted WC, fully tiled walk in corner shower cubicle with multi jet thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, wall mirror, shaver point, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.94m x 4.39m (12'11 x 14'5)
(measured to widest points), laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.28m x 4.06m (10'9 x 13'4)
with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (4):
- 2.41m x 3.33m (7'11 x 10'11)
with laminate flooring.
- recently refurbished comprising; panel bath with digital thermostatic shower fitting over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush WC, wall mounted vanity unit, wall mounted backlit mirror, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Integral Garage:
- 2.59m x 3.58m (8'6 x 11'9)
with roller door, light and power.
- Property approached by loose coloured stone driveway and additional parking area. Front, side and rear landscaped gardens with low level lighting, paviour pathways, raised decked area with recessed lighting, outside tap and lights.
From the Mountsandel Road turn left onto Knocklynn Road and second let into Sandeldale. Number 3 will be on your left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »