- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome Period Semi Detached Residence
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Bathroom in White Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows (excluding 1)
- Re-roofed / Wiring Improvements
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Gas Central Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationMagnificent Extended Period Semi Detached Villa Situated Within This Highly Regarded Residential Location.
A handsome period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this highly regarded and sought after residential location. The generously proportioned interior comprises 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms with twin bays, extended fitted kitchen with built-in double oven and ceramic hob and classic white bathroom suite with separate low flush wc. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, (excluding one) and has undergone a modernisation programme to include wiring improvements, re-roofing, damp proof course, pvc fascia and eaves. new rainwater goods but yet retains much period detail to include antique fireplaces and leaded light detail. A detached garage and mature gardens front, side and rear combine with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, excellent shopping and beautiful parks all within walking distance.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, leaded light detail, double panelled radiator, dado rail, under stairs cloaks, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 3.84 x 4.65 (12'7" x 15'3")
- Into bay, slate fireplace, marble inset, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Living Room 3.45 x 4.36 (11'4" x 14'4")
- Into bay, slate fireplace, marble inset, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Morning Room /Dining Room 3.50 x 5.08 (11'6" x 16'8")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Extended Kitchen 3.74 x 2.81 (12'3" x 9'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, tall larder, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, cornice ceiling, skylight.
- Separate Low Flush WC
- Half tiled walls.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.45 x 2.78 (11'4" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.50 x 3.59 (11'6" x 11'9")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.84 x 5.44 (12'7" x 17'10")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Landing, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3.21 x 4.42 (10'6" x 14'6")
- Cast iron fireplace, single glazed window.
- Bedroom 1.85 x 2.89 (6'1" x 9'6")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front, side and rear in lawn and patio areas, range of outbuildings.
- Detached Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »