- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Appointed Detached Property In an Exclusive Development
- Good Sized Lounge & Separate Family Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open PlanTo Dining Area
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom with White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle/Additional Ground Floor wc
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Superb Standard of Finish Throughout
- Front Garden & Private Rear Garden in Lawn with Patio Area
- Attached Garage & Driveway Parking
- Delightful Views Over Open Countryside
- Convenient to Many Parts of the Province Via M1 Motorway Network
Additional InformationThis superb and attractive detached property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac development of only seven houses, convenient to A1 dual carriageway and M1 motorway and therefore within comfortable commuting distance of both Belfast and Lisburn.
The property is finished to an extremely high level of specification and offers generous accommodation, which is perfectly complimented by the rear garden with paved patio area.
Recent sales in the area have proven extremely popular and this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor
- 5.11m x 4.7m (16' 9" x 15' 5")
Attractive fireplace with granite hearth
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.6m x 3.56m (15' 1" x 11' 8")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces with matching splash back, Blanco 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, BEKO 4 ring hob with electric oven under, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, service door to garage
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.99m x 3.71m (19' 8" x 12' 2")
Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed doors to rear
- Access to roofspace, airing cupboard
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.4m (13' 11" x 11' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, low voltage spots, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 2.79m (14' 5" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.84m (10' 10" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.39m (9' 10" x 7' 10")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, vanity unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spots, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail
- Quiet cul de sac loaction within a modern development of only 7 houses. Front garden in lawns, enclosed rear and side garden in lawns with boundary fence and sheltered paved patio area
- Roller shutter door, gas fired boiler
From Sprucefield roundabout take A1 towards Hillsborough, before Hillsborough roundabout turn right onto Harrys Road, at the end of the road continue straight across, at next junction turn right and development is on right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »