- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Family Property
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms;
- Master with Built in Storage & Shower
- White Bathroom Suite with Shower over Bath
- Oil Heating / Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Impressive Mid-Terrace Family Residence located in Rossnareen just off ever popular Shaws Road in West Belfast. This area has proved popular over the years due to its close proximity to Andersonstown and its many amenities including shops, restaurants, petrol stations, leading schools, churches and supermarkets to name a few. This property is also on the main arterial route for public transport to and from Belfast City Centre as well as just a short distance to the M1 motorway.
This spacious accommodation comprises, hallway into a large living room with bay window, fitted kitchen open plan to a dining space. Upstairs this property hosts three excellent bedrooms, the master of which benefits from built in storage and a shower enclosure. The four bedroom now offers a fixed staircase to a floored attic. This property further benefits from oil fired central heating, majority double glazing and good gardens to front and rear.
- 2.929m x 4.576m (9' 7" x 15' 0")
Length of property storgae cupboard, new laminate flooring, new carpet on stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.672m x 3.326m (15' 4" x 10' 11")
Laminate flooring, bay window, double radiator, feature fireplace
- 2.646m x 4.819m (8' 8" x 15' 10")
Fitted kitchen, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, double radiator
- 1.749m x 2007.m (5' 9" x 6584' 8")
White three piece suite, shower over bath, pvc panelling, vinyl flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.99m x 2.237m (9' 10" x 7' 4")
Fitted carpet, single radiator, single glazed window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.464m x 3.685m (8' 1" x 12' 1")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.883m x 4.31m (16' 0" x 14' 2")
Fitted carpet, built in storage, single radiator, shower enclosure
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.576m x 2.988m (8' 5" x 9' 10")
Fixed staircase to attic, caroet, single radiator, single glazed window
- FLOORED ATTIC
- 7.532m x 3.585m (24' 9" x 11' 9")
Floored, velux windows, eaves storage, 2 X double radiatior
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Rossnareen is located just off Shaws Road, West Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »