- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Detached Family Home C.2,000 Sq FT With South Facing Rear Garden
- Stormont Estate, Ballyhackamore And Many Amenities Within Walking Distance
- Excellent Location On The Glider Route Linking Belfast City Centre
- Bay Fronted Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Rear Dining Room With Doors To Rear Garden
- Family Room Open To A Modern Kitchen With Granite Work Tops
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Luxury Ensuite
- Contemporary Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Large Floored Roofspace
- Downstairs W.c And Cloakroom
- Private And Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio
- Driveway Parking
- Integral Garage With Utility Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationA substantial detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac within an established residential area within easy walking distance of the Stormont Estate and Gardens. This perfect family home boasts ease of access to Belfast city centre, Ballyhackamore and an array of coffee shops and local amenities with the Glider service being close at hand.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a modern kitchen, three reception rooms and a downstairs w.c on the ground floor. Four double bedrooms (master with ensuite ) and a luxury family bathroom with separate shower cubicle are to the first floor.
The property occupies a generous plot and benefits from a private and enclosd rear garden with patio, driveway parking leading to an integral garge with utility area, and a mature front garden.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hard wood front door, wood strip flooring, cornicing, dado rail
- Under stair storage
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- White suite, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, tiled floor, partly tiled walls
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.45m (18' 0" x 11' 4")
Bay window, feature gas fire with exposed brick surround, railway sleep mantle and tiled hearth, cornicing
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.45m (16' 4" x 11' 4")
Wood strip flooring. sliding door to rear garden
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.23m x 3.18m (17' 2" x 10' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units with chrome handles, granite work surfaces with matching upstands, stainless steel sink unit, space for range oven and hob, chrome extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, feature island with breakfast bar, spot lighting, tiled floor
Feature arch open to family room
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
Wood strip flooring
- Access to large floored roofpace with Velux windows
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.45m (13' 8" x 11' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle with drench style fitting, wash hand basin with chrome taps and storage under, low flush w.c, heated chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.51m (12' 6" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 3.18m (14' 5" x 10' 5")
Large storage area into the eaves
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 3.15m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary suite comprising of a panel bath with chrome taps, fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with chrome taps and storage under, low flush w.c, spot lighting, tiled floor, partly tiled walls
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.98m x 3.18m (16' 4" x 10' 5")
Utility area, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dyer, garage roller door
- Large professionaly built timber store to side of house with front access. Additional timber garden shed.
Private and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area, mature shrubs.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and rose bushes.
Brick paviour driveway to the front with parking for several vehicles.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Dundonald, turn right into Rosepark at the entrance beside Stormont Vetinary Clinic. At end of the street turn left into Rosepark Meadows. Number 3 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »