- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Potential Refurbishment Project
- Mid-Terrace in popular location
- Two reception rooms
- Galley Kitchen in Shaker Style units
- Bathroom in Four piece Suite with attractive Freestanding Bath
- Three good sized Bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating/Partial double glazing
- Enclosed front & rear yard
Additional Information**** INVESTMENT POTENTIAL****
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this charming Three-Bedroom Mid-Terrace property located on popular Rodney Drive in the St James area of Donegall Road, West Belfast. This property is within walking distance to many local amenities, most notable The Park Centre Shopping Centre which features a host of shops under one roof, nearby schools and benefits from excellent commuter links via bus, taxi and the M1 Motorway.
The property itself comprises, Entrance hall leading to Spacious Living Room laid in Laminate wooden flooring, Second reception room with tiled flooring leading to Galley kitchen in Range of Shaker style units, Tiled flooring and Part tiled walls. Beyond the kitchen is a rear exit hall and the main bathroom which Features a White Four-piece suite with Stunning Freestanding bath, Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Upstairs this property boasts Three good sized bedrooms. Further benefits to this keenly priced property include Oil fired central heating, PVC Double glazing and enclosed front and rear yards.
To enquire please call 02890 324 555
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 1.168m x 0.949m (3' 10" x 3' 1")
Wooden entrance door, Vinyl flooring, Single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.848m x 3.446m (12' 8" x 11' 4")
Laminate flooring, PVC Window, Double radiator
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.266m x 1.927m (13' 12" x 6' 4")
Tiled flooring, Single glazed window, Double radiator
- 3.06m x 2.461m (10' 0" x 8' 1")
Range Shaker Style Units, Tiled floorimng, Part tiled walls, Built in Oven, Hob & Extractor
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.98m x 1.15m (6' 6" x 3' 9")
Vinyl flooring, Pvc rear exit door, Hot-press
- 2.355m x 2.065m (7' 9" x 6' 9")
Four piece suite, Free standing bath, Seperate shower enclosure, sink, wc, Tiled flooring, PVC window, Heated towel rail
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.363m x 2.689m (14' 4" x 8' 10")
Laminate flooring, Single radiator, PVC Window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.071m x 2.153m (10' 1" x 7' 1")
Single radiator, Window in timber frame
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.096m x 2.107m (10' 2" x 6' 11")
Laminate flooring, Single radiator, Window in timber frame
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Rodney Drive is located just off the Donegal Road in West Belfast
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »