This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Double Fronted Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- Downstairs w/c
- Oil Fired Heating
- Double Glazed
- Driveway with Parking for Several Cars
- Excellent Enclosed Rear Gardens
Situated just off the Upper Knockbreda Road, looking out over Belfast and beyond, this double fronted semi detached family home occupies a superb site, with excellent gardens front and rear. Internally the property comprises four bedrooms, two reception rooms, spacious hallway with original wood panelling, modern fitted kitchen/dining, access to sun room with glazed roof, and white bathroom suite on first floor. Convenience is another attraction of this home with the Upper Knockbreda Road providing easy access to most parts of the city, leading schools, both primary and post primary are within walking distance and Forestside Shopping Centre is close by. An excellent family home with character, charm and convenience.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glass panelled front door. Tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door to reception hall. Wooden panelling.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c pedestal wash basin. Built in storage.
- Lounge 15'10 x 12'0 (4.83m x 3.66m)
- (into large bay) Granite fire-place with with decorative wooden surround.
- Dining / living Room 16'3 x 11'0 (4.95m x 3.35m)
- Raised limestone fire place housing a coal effect gas fire. Oak flooring. Great views over Belfast open to:
- Sun Room / Conservatory 16'0 x 13'10 (4.88m x 4.22m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen & Casual Dining Area 16'8 x 13'10 (5.08m x 4.22m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Built in 4 ring ceramic hob, double oven, overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Tongue and groove ceiling with spot-lights. Tiled flooring. Tongue and groove octagonal ceiling.
- Dining area image
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'3 x 12'1 (3.73m x 3.68m)
- Bedroom Two 12'10 x 10'5 (3.91m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom Three 9'0 x 6'0 (2.74m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom Four 9'0 x 5'11 (2.74m x 1.80m)
- White bathroom suite, comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, part tiled walls. Spot-lights.
- Separate W.c
- Low flush w.c
- Outside Front
- Front and side gardens laid in lawns shrubs and trees. Tarmac driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- Rear garden laid in lawns, range of plants, trees and shrubs. Large flagged patio area that captures the afternoon and evening sun.
- Additional image of rear
- Garden image looking towards house.
(in last 30 days)
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »