- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious detached chalet bungalow at 1,722 sqft
- Flexible living accommodation
- Four bedrooms/three reception rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Generous corner site
- Close to all local amenities
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
3 Riverview, Portadown
No.3 Riverview will offer purchasers the most meticulously designed chalet bungalow, with four bedrooms and three receptions rooms flawlessly proportioned over 1722 sq/ft this property is the perfect setting for any family. The family home is nestled on a generous plot, with tarmac driveway and gardens to both front and rear. Situated just of the Old Gilford Road, Riverview finds itself being one of the most sought after developments in Portadown with schools, amenities and much more at your finger tips. Viewing is a must! These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
- Entrance 3' 11'' x 24' 1'' (1.2m x 7.33m)
- Via PVC front door, solid wooden flooring, hot press access to first floor gallery landing.
- Living Room 11' 5'' x 17' 2'' (3.48m x 5.24m)
- Spacious main living with feature bay window, open fire with cast iron surround, tiled hearth, solid wood flooring, plaster cove cornice ceiling and double panel radiator with thermostatic valves.
- Bedroom 6/Study 15' 6'' x 9' 10'' (4.72m x 3.0m)
- Front aspect study bedroom with solid wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Family Bathroom 13' 0'' x 6' 5'' (3.97m x 1.95m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone shower extension, corner shower enclosure, electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 3'' x 12' 8'' (3.43m x 3.86m)
- Spacious kitchen area with range of high and low level units with integrated appliances including larder fridge, four ring induction hob, oven and dishwasher. Harding wearing worktop with 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, tiled flooring, tiled splash backs and single panel radiator.
- Reception Room 9' 5'' x 9' 9'' (2.86m x 2.96m)
- Rear aspect room open plan from kitchen, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Utility room
- High and Low level storage with hard wearing worktop with stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer, access to side driveway, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 5/Study
- Rear aspect lounge, could be used as a double bedroom, solid wooden flooring, tounge and groove ceiling and double panel radiator.
- Spacious gallery landing with access to roof space and storage space.
- Master bedroom 16' 9'' x 11' 6'' (5.10m x 3.50m)
- Large master bedroom, laminate wood effect flooring, double panel radiator and space for two double wardrobes.
- En Suite 9' 9'' x 6' 11'' (2.98m x 2.10m)
- Containing three pieces bathroom suite comprising of corner bath with shower over, Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, partially tiled walls and fully tiled floor and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 6' 7'' x 8' 1'' (2.0m x 2.46m)
- Large front aspect double bedroom, laminate wood effect flooring, under eaves storage and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 13' 1'' x 8' 8'' (4.0m x 2.64m)
- Rear aspect bedroom, velux window, laminate wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4
- Rear aspect double bedroom with velux window, laminate wood effect flooring, under eaves storage and single panel radiator.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with Tarmac driveway providing multiple end to end parking spaces, rear garden mainly laid in lawn with fences boundary and decking area. Features
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »