- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Appointed Townhouse In Exclusive South Belfast Gated Development
- Comfortable Lounge With Stone Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area & Views Over Lagan Meadows
- Three First Floor Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Separate Utility Room & WC
- Bedroom Four / Garden Room With French Doors To Garden
- Family Bathroom In White Suite
- Driveway Parking To Front & Integral Garage
- Private Enclosed Rear Landscaped Garden
- Sought After Location On Malone Road
Additional InformationThis well presented townhouse is set in the sought after Malone area in South Belfast and is accessed through electric gates. The home offers well-presented accommodation which will suite the young professional couple, family or those downsizing alike.
The generous accommodation is set over four floors, and comprises garage and utility room to the ground floor, and lounge and spacious kitchen with space for casual dining on the first floor. On the second floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom. To the lower ground floor there is a second reception room with walk-in storage. Other benefits include an integral garage, driveway parking, and a patio to the rear with views over South Belfast.
Situated in Malone, this home will be popular in the open market due to its proximity to excellent schools and the amenities of South Belfast along with ease of access to Belfast City Centre.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- SECOND RECEPTION:
- 5.23m x 4.98m (17' 2" x 16' 4")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.98m (7' 5" x 6' 6")
- 5.56m x 4.24m (18' 3" x 13' 11")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.53m x 3.99m (21' 5" x 13' 1")
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.21m x 3.43m (17' 1" x 11' 3")
With patio doors leading on to terrace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.36m x 4.11m (17' 7" x 13' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.34m (11' 4" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.9m (11' 4" x 9' 6")
- 2.64m x 1.88m (8' 8" x 6' 2")
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »