- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright, deceptively spacious modern townhouse in desirable residential location
- Most convenient setting near to village shops, transport connections, excellent schooling and the Lagan Tow Path
- Generous living room with double doors to balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances open to dining room
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, two featuring en suite shower rooms
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Integral garage with utility room
- Driveway parking, enclosed rear garden enjoying south-westerly aspect
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
Additional InformationTastefully presented by the current client this low maintenance family home will have broad appeal and offers spacious accommodation briefly comprising generous living room with double doors to balcony, kitchen with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances open plan to dining room, four double bedrooms (two boasting en suite shower rooms), family bathroom and integral garage with utility.
Located in Dunmurry the property therefore enjoys a range of amenities immediately to hand including village shops, excellent local schooling, access to arterial routes, motorway networks and of special note is the railway halt within the development providing excellent access to both Belfast and Lisburn city centres.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden front door with double glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.15m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle and extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.8m x 1.4m (5' 11" x 4' 7")
Range of units, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.58m (12' 2" x 11' 9")
Wooden and glazed double doors to balcony. Double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.35m (11' 9" x 11' 0")
Feature floor tiing. Open to . . .
- 2.29m x 2.21m (7' 6" x 7' 3")
Modern fitted kitchen with excelent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer sink unit, integrated stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, matching tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower above, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.61m (13' 4" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.16m x 2.13m (7' 1" x 7' 0")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.15m (10' 8" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.57m x 2.13m (8' 5" x 7' 0")
- Driveway parking leading to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.28m x 2.74m (17' 4" x 9' 9")
Up and over door, light and power, gas fired boiler.
- Low maintenance enclosed rear garden with boundary fencing. Balcony off living room.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue through Finaghy and Dunmurry. Redwood Grove is then shortly on your left hand side before the Railway Bridge and Derriaghy.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »